Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce is looking more and more like the Nixon

of Jamaican politics.

Not a dumb guy by any means. But the tangled web of lies, half-truths and "it wasn't me" declarations is getting to a point where he just may not be able to continue to lead .

If it comes to that I hope he goes before he brings down the whole govt with him because quite honestly the alternative govt represented by the Portia-led PNP gives me a sick feeling in my stomach.

Maybe One Third can step up and run things. He has proven me and many others wrong regarding his competence as Finance Minister, so maybe he can take it to the next level.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Yes, the more time goes on, the more I think he should resign, for his party and more importantly for the Jamaican people. Jamaica cannot afford to give the 18year PNP failures a return to power so soon after their previous demolition job. The future of Jamaica looks bleak.

Comment

You're on point...

JLP corruption & stupidity looks likely to hand the inept & visionless (& corrupt) PNP victory at the polls... a stunning level of corruption by the JLP in less than 3 years

Really pathetic
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

and we've only just begun.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well if the Jlp is more corrupt than the PNP were (something I don't agree on), Im not sure that's a good thing for the PNP because it means their disasterous governance was soley down to complete incompetence, which is ultimately more damaging than corruption alone.

Comment

Is that your official prediction.. just to be clear..

Comment

don't follow that logic...it seems a bit incongruous.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                Yes, the more time goes on, the more I think he should resign, for his party and more importantly for the Jamaican people. Jamaica cannot afford to give the 18year PNP failures a return to power so soon after their previous demolition job. The future of Jamaica looks bleak.
                Same way the demonized Seaga when he was PM they used the same trick and the masses all fell for it. Everybody claimed the PM lied, tell half truths etc and all now there is nothing to support the claim ... expect pointing to Mosiah's rants.

Thats it, I guess if one shouts a lie loud and often enough, eventually it will be believed. Nuh same way they made out PJ to be Jamaica's first black PM. Joke country.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Nuh same way they made out PJ to be Jamaica's first black PM. Joke country.
                  whoever said that?

we need a cure for this brucegoldious affliction!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    whoever said that?

we need a cure for this brucegoldious affliction!
                    Gamma already recommended a pill fi yuh.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

that was for a different problem.

and it is not nice making fun of those so afflicted! cruel!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mekkin' fun?!! i thought i was providing useful info...well there you have it....ingratitude it it's best/worst?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

not you! Lazie dere laffin at mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Same way the demonized Seaga when he was PM they used the same trick and the masses all fell for it. Everybody claimed the PM lied, tell half truths etc and all now there is nothing to support the claim ... expect pointing to Mosiah's rants.

Thats it, I guess if one shouts a lie loud and often enough, eventually it will be believed. Nuh same way they made out PJ to be Jamaica's first black PM. Joke country.
                            This may well be true, but I'm more concerned with keeping the perpetual screw ups, the PNP, out of power. Jamaica can't afford their type of governance.

Comment

Let me try...

Even with this so imagined worse corruption, the JLP is managing the country better.

That being the case.. what exactly was the 'less corrupt' PNP doing.. is not like dem did have a mother of all recessions fi worry bout, or 3 seat majority or 3 years of elections even after dem 'win'.. and dem did have 18 years fi stabilize di situation..wheh dem was a duh ??!

Comment

Working...
                              X