Wow, more lies being put forth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, more lies being put forth

by PM Golding. Mosiah, yuh may be onto something.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

don't know if yuh joking and i am not checking the link. the parts of the press conference i heard didn't change anything for me. and the whole thing begs the question - why is he just doing this?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      don't know if yuh joking and i am not checking the link. the parts of the press conference i heard didn't change anything for me. and the whole thing begs the question - why is he just doing this?
      Of course the link won't be checked. Is not everyone interested in the facts.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Facts? Check these facts:

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ead/lead1.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What should I look for? In the interview the PM mentioned an extradition that took place years ago and I recall you being furious about that every issue but then I remember you have your agenda. As mi say, all a unuh hastily jumped to unuh conclusions and now that the facts don't fit unuh mythical position unuh a claim people a tell lies .... lies unuh cannot point to all now.

Comment

is Brady a mem...why bother! the readers will form their own opinions despite what you or I may say. it's all there for them to see!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is Brady a mem...why bother! the readers will form their own opinions despite what you or I may say. it's all there for them to see!
              So wait ... we gone from accussing the PM of hiring lawyers to defend Dudus and seeing that it nuh hold water we now reach to this? Questioning if the man is still a member of the JLP? How is that of any national importance? What will you be hanging onto tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                So wait ... we gone from accussing the PM of hiring lawyers to defend Dudus and seeing that it nuh hold water we now reach to this? Questioning if the man is still a member of the JLP? How is that of any national importance? What will you be hanging onto tomorrow?
                You cannot be serious.

It is not about whether he is a member or not. No one cares about that! It's about TRUTH, Lazie! Try and get it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But last night, Brady told the Observer that not only was he still a member of the party, but also a member of the JLP's Central Executive, the party's highest decision-making body outside of its annual conference.
                  "I am still a member of the party, and so that is not true," Brady said.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You cannot be serious.

It is not about whether he is a member or not. No one cares about that! It's about TRUTH, Lazie! Try and get it!
                    Mosiah, since when have you been interested in the truth? Isn't the norm for you and the other jokers to reach a conclusion then hope the facts fit the conclusion?

Brady being a member of the party isn't of national importance. For months you jokers been claiming the PM lied, but every week unuh move the goal post.

Comment

But last night, Brady told the Observer that not only was he still a member of the party, but also a member of the JLP's Central Executive, the party's highest decision-making body outside of its annual conference.
                      "I am still a member of the party, and so that is not true," Brady said.
                      Wow ... Bruce need to resign for trying to force Brady out of of the JLP. Come on dude ... this is ridiculous.

Comment

Mosiah, since when have you been interested in the truth? Isn't the norm for you and the other jokers to reach a conclusion then hope the facts fit the conclusion?

Brady being a member of the party isn't of national importance. For months you jokers been claiming the PM lied, but every week unuh move the goal post.

LOL!

Again, Lazie, try and get it into that cranium of yours - wi nuh care if him is a member of any party! THAT IS NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wow ... Bruce need to resign for trying to force Brady out of of the JLP. Come on dude ... this is ridiculous.
                          That's what I said?!? In the words of Kartel - OH!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!

Again, Lazie, try and get it into that cranium of yours - wi nuh care if him is a member of any party! THAT IS NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Suh stop waste server space. Get back to a matter of national importance.

Comment

okay, sir!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X