I wish the music would come back into today's music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish the music would come back into today's music

Do remember when there were actual musicians in studio recording songs, and "singers" actually SANG? The music were layered......~sigh~...... From time to time I get into these nostalgic moods and it just leads me down these roads. Another classic for you. Listen to the horns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaoHrZDB8Ik&feature=fvw
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Can you find 'Working my way back to you' by Spinners? It is [laying on KOOL FM right now...wicked choone..nah tell no lie
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

he's MAN now!!!! i always laugh at that line because his voice sounds like a little girl...even when saying...i'm a MAN now!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hold dis jangle ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLu7_2lQjQ

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

si chune yah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN2iK...eature=related

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wicked Mosiah, wicked. Mr. Levy has one of the best voices anywhere anytime. Heard him sing this live in the pouring rain. Some foreigners in my company were just begging me to pick their jaws off the ground. They couldn't beleive it.

Comment

yuh know how long mi a try find it? love it to death! kinda chune dat would mek Historian and HL share a ganja spliff! a lie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Spliff? Dem woulda lick de chalice and bless it two time.

Comment

Thank goodness for artistes like Alicia Keys! I think she keeps it real - good music and good singing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gamma yuh mek me feel like a proud papa mi son. That was a good selection. Tomorrow, if I am in the mood and have the time I'll fire back one at you.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Not fair at all - me caan listen till mi reach home Caan listen to uchube @ work!
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                        Mr. Levy has one of the best voices anywhere anytime.
                        couldn't agree more... wish jamaica music fraternity had more good songwriters (a song writing consortium) to take advantage of some of our great voices, male and female...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                        X