Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Danny Pearson for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzvhb...eature=related
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      always wanted to know the meaning of that line.

is some kinda bluetooth love dem wenna mek?
      I recall we having this discussion way back when on the forum. A young lady back in the day described it as the difference between making love and an emotional connection. Women (some) often long for an emotional connection to accompany the sex act. She liked this song because in this case it was the man calling out for an emotional connection with the women as opposed to the other way around. Hence the line "why can't I touch you".
      That my friends uses up my touchy feely qoutient for the remainder of 2010.

Comment

hilarious!

i seem to remember someone like Winsome saying all that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

funny enuff... that was entered into my thought the moment i saw this post by jangle... luther who????

when i hear luther being put into any conversation about greatest r&b singer, i always evaluate the source and the extent of their music exposure... lol... i just don't want to go there...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Mind you start something. Certain man on yah naw go like that. All being said Luther was great still but compared to ......

Comment

is usually just one source.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

David Ruffin fi him.

Comment

with all due respect, and I like Dyson a lot, but him can't compare to Luther.

Next topic!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol... imy interpretation is the man get hooked and want more as in emotional connection and de woman just satisfied wid de moment and nuh want purlong... a slam bam tank yu man moment... dats my take...

Comment

never want start nutten... ongle ting mi gwine seh is luther great but it easier fi sing over hit songs and get recognition... luther is the american sanchez... when luther can be better than teddy pendergrass (for a start) then him can get inna de conversation... mi nah guh nuh furda... mi a save mi bullets dem...

Comment

Working...
                      X