This one fi Gamma and HL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one fi Gamma and HL

mi know this a the only time unnu nah go throw wooord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9Fq4qmBDbk

Bitty Mclean and Eugene Gray playing a tuff tune along with the Taxi Gang
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If you like that then you love this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GJZW...eature=related
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

First of all thanks Assasin.

Second of all, how can you dedicate reggae classic like this to Gamma who has ears for jus one and 2 chord reggae musik...!!!

Oh BTW: Tilla...That's Eugene Grey playing lead guitar.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

'sass...who introduce yuh bitty mcclean?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I heard about him a long time ago but a really you turn mi on to him, without a doubt. and HL tune mi into Eugine so that is why I think it must be right with backing by Sly and Robbie

Comment

...waaaapen--yuh fraid-a gammah?

HL

Comment

mi have fi go get a drink a rum and and come back before mi answa

Comment

your'e a good sport 'ssasin...!!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X