So lets see. People criticize the JDIP but now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So lets see. People criticize the JDIP but now

bitch and complain claiming that dem nuh get enough roads fixed in their area? Well, Peter Bunting, the joker many saw as a knight in shining armour is nothing but a fraud. He gave the impression that only JLP constituencies were getting the roads fixed, but when it was pointed out that Portia and Maxine Henry Wilson constituencies got more than their JLP counterparts him suddenly realise that Wrong Jungle is the person in a better position to speak on this matter.

kiss teet!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    bitch and complain claiming that dem nuh get enough roads fixed in their area? Well, Peter Bunting, the joker many saw as a knight in shining armour is nothing but a fraud. He gave the impression that only JLP constituencies were getting the roads fixed, but when it was pointed out that Portia and Maxine Henry Wilson constituencies got more than their JLP counterparts him suddenly realise that Wrong Jungle is the person in a better position to speak on this matter.

kiss teet!
    Considering that over the 34 years that Portia Simpson has been MP for South West St. Andrew she has never done anything for her constituency including fixing the roads, what did she do, has been doing with the "more [money] than their JLP counterparts" that she got?

Comment

have any housing units been built in Portia's community?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Child View Post
        Considering that over the 34 years that Portia Simpson has been MP for South West St. Andrew she has never done anything for her constituency including fixing the roads, what did she do, has been doing with the "more [money] than their JLP counterparts" that she got?
        Let me be clear, more road will be fixed in their constituency compared to their JLP counterpart.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          have any housing units been built in Portia's community?
          LOL.... When I lived in Greenwich Town, all the homes were privately owned and I am almost sure that goes for all the homes back then as there were no units and such in areas like Waltham Park, Maxfield, etc., even tenements were privately owned as my father owned a couple of them.

As I have said before, South West St. Andrew was a decent area, with a mixture of lower middle class and middle class people before the Portia invasion. However, I have left the area about 26 years now but when I look at those videos on YouTube that feature SW St. Andrew, these areas look nothing like it looked back then, not even after the political genocide in 1980. All I see now is utter poverty. I grew up in a beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 kitchen, large living and dining room combination and large front and back verandahs in Greenwich Town.... This home is possible now a tenement as it was sold sometime ago…

I don't know of Portia ever building any "units".

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Child View Post
            LOL.... When I lived in Greenwich Town, all the homes were privately owned and I am almost sure that goes for all the homes back then as there were no units and such in areas like Waltham Park, Maxfield, etc., even tenements were privately owned as my father owned a couple of them.

As I have said before, South West St. Andrew was a decent area, with a mixture of lower middle class and middle class people before the Portia invasion. However, I have left the area about 26 years now but when I look at those videos on YouTube that feature SW St. Andrew, these areas look nothing like it looked back then, not even after the political genocide in 1980. All I see now is utter poverty. I grew up in a beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 kitchen, large living and dining room combination and large front and back verandahs in Greenwich Town.... This home is possible now a tenement as it was sold sometime ago…

I don't know of Portia ever building any "units".
            Took you a while to give me a straight answer. Thanks!

And you left how long ago?

I think I'm beginning to get the picture.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gwaan Mosiah ...

Comment

I found the question to be so funny.... I just had to give a little "background"

BTW... When I write about SW St. Andrew, I just write about the period in which I lived there. Trust me, from what I am seeing as it relates to politics, nothing has changed and that is all I pretty much write about...

Comment

i get you. your first hand accounts are precious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Garrison Child you are absolutely right. Portia is a failed politician of the highest order.

I have a simple question. Why is it that in Jamaica, and this might be unique to Jamaica, the most influential politicians almost always represent the most backward constituencies in socioeconomic terms? More importantly, why do these constituencies never seem to improve, indeed get worse after years of such representation?.

In most western democracies, the areas represented by the more influential politicians get first preference, and usually get most of the pork, from which they usually benefit. "Portia is one a we". Portia is from the people" etc etc. What a joke!. Time for her to quit, asked to quit, or for Jamaica's sake forced to quit.

Comment

Working...
                    X