No announcement yet.

Baddaz, Gamma et al; would you call the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willi you are confusing me now: I'm a simple man who always seek after knowledge (eternal learner) and not skilled in mind as most on the site.
    It was always my belief that this site was about agendas; one usually makes a post with an agenda to evoke responses. I am no diffrent from any poster here (hence my confusion).

If this is some kind of trick; please break it down in the simplest form for me. Thanks.

Quick question: Has Brucie been tested yet? Thanks in advance boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      The prudent question to ask , would be this: Since the 70s which leader has done anything significant for the general populace of Ja. I think things will come into perspective then.
      Well Edward Seaga has always boasted about the things he implemented in Tivoli - school, clinic, etc.... Under his administration the economy improved and that benefitted the populace of Jamaica. Plus, he is quite intellectual......

Comment

If the agenda too obvious it nah guh wuk.

This not about Bruce, its about your blind adulation of Sista P!!!

Comment

it also explain why him is the eternal learner...him head tuff...him cya'an learn!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes I know it's not about Bruce. Actually it shouldn't be; well after Bruce stood in parliament and said all those things, not to mention the MPP affair. I seee both you guys trying to paint him as "tough on crime" and the best thing for JA.

There is no blind adulation on my part. It's just that I'm able to throw off certain shackles and devices that were laid around my mind.

Comment

It's great to know a man (as yourself) whose knowledge is complete. For me this world is vast in terms of knowledge and I'm but a pebble on the sea shore. To my crave I will continue to learn as there is so much before me to learn.

Comment

das di problem...yuh naw learn nutten and yuh nuh know seh yuh naw learn nutten!

"he whose nose naught ...etc etc etc"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X