Baddaz, Gamma et al; would you call the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddaz, Gamma et al; would you call the

peopleof Brasil idiots,seeing that they elected a president with a humble background? Thanks.( watch how this thread is going to be ignored

No, but you think all people of humble background created equal?

All Germans are geniues like Einstein?

Comment

einstein was jewish...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And German too...

Does it mean all Jews are geniuses? Even Judas?

Comment

well, without judas, where would our salvation be?

how yuh get ALL jews are geniuses from dat unless you yourself were saying all germans or geniuses (which i did not see as the case)? You spending too much time talking to the once noble chiron formerly sagest of all centaurs, yuh starting to reason like him!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lawd man how unnu just hijack the man original post so?

Funny you spoke of Judas in that way, a few years ago a colleague of mine advanced the theory that God would not condemn a man from birth to eternal damnation and so Judas could have been 'created' with this role in mind and thus he mighnt have been angel thus wiothout a soul
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

That WAS my question to Jawge!!!!

Not because Lula comes from a humble background does it follow that all people from humble background are suitable for leadership positions. Each indiv must be evaluated on the merits of their own case.

Comment

ok..dat deep!!

Comment

no...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

him COMPLETELY miss di point!

Comment

Puff puff!

The version in the Gnostic book of Judas is that Judas was acting as an agent of Jesus, who wanted to get the whole thing started so he could do his work and move on to bigger and better things.
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

How so? Thanks.

Comment

Willi and Gamma: Does poverty discriminate, is it restricted to a particular race, ethinic group or people of certain religious beliefs? Help me out guys I'm the eternal learner.

I read this with my dictionary: Brazil — When Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva was sworn in as Brazil’s president in early 2003, he emotionally declared that he had finally earned his “first diploma” by becoming president of the country.

One of Brazil’s least educated presidents — Mr. da Silva completed only the fourth grade — soon became one of its most beloved, lifting millions out of extreme poverty, stabilizing Brazil’s economy and earning near-legendary status both at home and abroad.

But while Mr. da Silva has overcome his humble beginnings, his country is still grappling with its own. Perhaps more than any other challenge facing Brazil today, education is a stumbling block in its bid to accelerate its economy and establish itself as one of the world’s most powerful nations, exposing a major weakness in its newfound armor.

Willi, Gamma and Co. please explain why Senor Lula's humble beginings is different from other humble background around the world. Thanks.

Comment

Is humble beginnings or low education the issue here?

Indeed, it is clear yuh trying to justify Portia. It nah guh wuk.

She was tried and found wanting.

Comment

jim brown had humble beginnings ....... what's the point?

Comment

Working...
                              X