Tivoli Gardens Art Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    just like you willing to spread propoganda saying things I didn't say trying to make your point.
    Sigh. You find the crocodiles inna jungle yet? Add that to the list of things you didn't say. You are and have been an apologist for f-rey plain and simple, just because a certain party was involved in it. It's a pity because on other topics you can be quite insightful and I mean that sincerely.

Comment

yeah and how much people the crocodile eat again???

Apologist fi who. Whenever unnu can't make unnu political point all uinnu do is try to say what people don't say. Up till now you can't show me where the apologist is. What was my position on police going into Tivoli again? I have never opposed it NEVER but you just a talk your F@@rt without one once of proof.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Easy no man. You sounding silly and that was not my intention."how much people the crocodiles eat again". When confronted you revert to first principles like the pathetic tribalist tendency you can't seem to overcome. Obviously Dudus and the TG massive were into the conservation of endangered species why else would crocodiles be there? Your statements sounds similar to 'there are no gunmen in Tivoli' until your Prime Minister killed 73 of them with no apology.

Comment

Did you see from early I said that is it is not if but when Dudus would be extradited. I said I cared nothing for Dudus from the first time asked. Did you see me come out from Day 1 saying Bruce Golding should resign over the the Lawyer affairs? I guess you wouldn't see that.

I have no problem with police going in. If after they go in the people request investigation and inquiry I also have no problem with that. The police should do their job, you never see me yet saying they shouldn't go into Tivoli. There were and still are lot of rumours going around whoever you want to believe.
          Yes a crocodile was found but you hear how many people it has eaten. Did they test it for human remains? I will not buy into the rumours, I rather stick to what is in the public domain.

The differnce with me is I have no problem bigging up any party when I see they do anything I deem good and I will come out against what I deem bad, you can brand me if you want but that will not stop me. You never seem me come here supporting any corruption in any party, so nuh mix me up inna the bungle.

My main objection to some on the forum is they claim the SOE would destroy tourism and I said I didn't think it would in the long term and the JLP could sell it as fighting crime.
          Last edited by Assasin; September 9, 2010, 06:10 PM.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

OK mek we done it.Because this is not really about any individual as such. I was talking about some amount of consistency. Let's just leave it at that. Now school me on some roots music.

Comment

just a few thing you have fi understand. I support free education and free healthcare and when Bruce did that I had to give him his props, but when him screw up as he did I don't have his back.

Anyway yeah di forum want some wicked tune yah now, long time nuh tune nuh run.

Comment

This kind of literally perverted piece of propaganda could put Hitler's WWII misinformation machinery to shame. These posters aren't even fit to be used as floor mats. "Police state". What a joke. In a real police state the clown who did those posters wouldn't even think about displaying such garbage in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  the Tivoli propaganda machine continues. It's funny that the labourites are not the ones repeating it now though. Surprising. Remember there are no guns or gunmen in Tivoli. Some on here have changed course on the Tivoli issue. A letterhead must have been issued I guess.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X