Tivoli Gardens Art Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tivoli Gardens Art Posters

news art poster tivoli state massacre police jamaica murder violence government humanrights
    violation
    phelps negril bobmarley montegobay jdf executions dudus curfew.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Hmmm...nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Most of these posters are in extremely poor taste. Is there any evidence that security forces' guns were pointed at little girls? A very cheap shot! If any of the victims were innocent (Im sure there are one or two) they would have been young men, but I can see having a gun pointed at a little girl is more emotive!

Its funny how people can mock the security forces, but wouldn't dare say anything about the dons and gun men who ultimately unleashed this terror on them. Who are they more afriad of? If dudus had gone quietly and ordered his "army" to hold fire, would anyone have died? Why not direct the blame where it should go?

Comment

70+ executed in Tivoli? Cedric Murray aka Doggie give a different picture.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
          Most of these posters are in extremely poor taste. Is there any evidence that security forces' guns were pointed at little girls? A very cheap shot! If any of the victims were innocent (Im sure there are one or two) they would have been young men, but I can see having a gun pointed at a little girl is more emotive!

Its funny how people can mock the security forces, but wouldn't dare say anything about the dons and gun men who ultimately unleashed this terror on them. Who are they more afriad of? If dudus had gone quietly and ordered his "army" to hold fire, would anyone have died? Why not direct the blame where it should go?
          one or two...heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The artist failed to recognize that Tivoli was an armed camp and many of those killed were Shower Posse combatants.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

the Tivoli propaganda machine continues. It's funny that the labourites are not the ones repeating it now though. Surprising. Remember there are no guns or gunmen in Tivoli. Some on here have changed course on the Tivoli issue. A letterhead must have been issued I guess.

Comment

Who says it is a little girl, might be a short adult female with plaits or a short man in drag like Dudus..
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Huh?

Nuh you seh it was a Independent republic???

Nuh dem fire bomb police station and use Gorilla pon police?

Didnt Doggie's diary comfirm this?

These posters are propaganda.

While I am sure innocents died, it is grossly unfair to label the security forces like that!!!

Comment

Propaganda posters.

Dem a rewrite history.

Comment

Dont blame one side here.

Man like Mo was fearing Gorilla and saying that the Sec forces were outgunned.

I glad you did not switch, as you were the one telling me I dont know the half of what went on there.

Comment

i am commenting only on the artwork. seriously!

in fact, i don't believe the posters target the right person(s).

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

just like you willing to spread propoganda saying things I didn't say trying to make your point.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gotcha.

No harm no foul.

Dont mek nuh LARD soil yuh clothes when you entering and exiting the vi-HEE-kle. LoL

Comment

Unless is di Lard have Mercy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X