Oil and Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil and Gas

Everybody talking bout Oil, but dem a figget the GAS.

Finder/Gippsland seh the mean recoverable gas in 7.5 TRILLION cubic ft of gas in their 5 plots of a total of 20 available in the Walton basin.

We can easily sell all the oil fi a bag and keep a lot of the gas to power our LNG plants.

The real issue to discuss now is that as we will soon no longer be in a fight over scarce benefits a s PJ said, how are we going to go forward as a nation???? Even if the 'ticians tief 60% of the oil money, the remainder is still a TON of funds available for all the wish list we have mooted here over the years. Social Contrak galore and money still leff over. Den yuh combine this with the Chinese tak over of the Port of Kgn and we LUUUUUGGEEE.

To me the real issue is that the game change and our people and Ticians nuh realize yet! We here are fortunate in that we love chat and this has afforded us the opportunity to stretch our worldview and see a bit further. Many will agree with me that ah nuff vampire out deh willing fi come in, destabilize us and tek all dem want. It is time for us to get tighter and cohesive or we may lose all.

How can we mek the dinasauric 'ticians understand that the cake has massively expanded and we can all have our "fill". We will need to beat back any freeness mentality and set in place systems to ensure OPPORTUNITY for all, not handouts and entitlements.

Give us vision, now more than ever.

Willi, the most important thing is that we will be able to thumb our noses at thoose sing song Trinis.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Heheheheheheh

Mosiah fuss in line for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Heheheheheheh

Mosiah fuss in line for that!
        willi ! , drilling in 2012 .
        Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

well wvbs a long time yuh a ask about drilling and the whole oil thing...seeitdeh now it deh a front page! big up yuhself!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            well wvbs a long time yuh a ask about drilling and the whole oil thing...seeitdeh now it deh a front page! big up yuhself!

thanks cuz , very rare mi get ah big up pon any of these forums .

its a good thing for jamaica and our prospect looks very very good ,

I am 88% sure we'll find some Natural gas , we may find a little oil
            too . respect sah ! .
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

88% is a very exact number! LoL

Comment

A true man a him a the original "hile" man.

Big up yourself JB
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Noice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    A true man a him a the original "hile" man.

Big up yourself JB
                    thanks sass .
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

yeah yeah yeah.. mi waan know when Air Jamaica will be back on the Market.. stap di yapping..

Comment

LOL !!!

Good as Gold.

Mosiah can start charge fi membership pon di site.. mi woulda haffi find di money !

Comment

I think we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves. The report highlighted the probability of oil reserves not an actual discovery. Secondly, even if the oil is there we don't yet know if it's economically feasable to exploit. Brazil has recently discovered a huge oil find off its coast. It will take 300 wells to access the oil, each well costs 1-3 million dollars. Even a new economic power such as Brazil is finding financing daunting. We should research how the Ghanaians are handling their oil find by enshrining in law that the revenues have to be used in development. Norway's handling of oil revenue is also an excellent template.

Comment

Wheh dis haffi duh di scientific precision of WBVS..

88%.. Classic..

LOL !! Woieee !

Comment

Aaah, Willi!
                              If only we could get going here quickly in a sensible and 'good' way!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X