Two new education polices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new education polices

The Ministry of education is introducing 3 new policies, two that I support 100% and one that if properly thought out I think could be effective.

The three polices are

1) Parents can be acountable for their children not attending school on a regular basis and could be fined.

2) underperforming principal is put on a watch list for 3 years and is given "support" to turn it around or be fired.

The third is government will not pay for exam fees for students who are not recommended to sit a subject but if the student takes it and pass it could be refunded.

I support the top two wholeheartedly but the third I am waivering as I know while some people are not showing up, there are some lazy students who may not take a subject or two but are bright enough to pass them and some teachers might noe even know their real talent to recommmend them.

I hope to see how these policies work out for Jamaica.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X