Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes man run , duck an malice mi

Comment

stap call mi name iyah. mi ask yuh a question an' yuh bob an' weave like drunken master an' nuh ansa it all now, suh PLEASE, "disinclude mi"!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

drunken master hmmmm

Comment

so wait ah it mek yuh malice mi? nah stay still don't

Comment

Walton Basin.

Comment

Betta question....with the Hile money, how would you expand and improve it?

Comment

you seh malice...me seh reciprocity.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don I think this is one of the best threads you have ever made. Why? It has so many facets to it. On that not e I would like to reach out to the "Patios as a language group". Brasil has their own version of Portuguese yet their scores in academics rank poorly in comparison to other nations. Please explain, thanks.

Comment

I'm a realist.

Comment

Really, then how yuh a still push Portia when the whole world done duh dem evaluation already?

Comment

come fully baked.

Comment

High praise...thanks
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You are welcome. I thought the patois question would have sparked a lively debate. ah well

Comment

Working...
                            X