RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What effect if any did The Dudus Saga Have On You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Passed thru Tivoli Gardens last Friday night. I have never seen such activity and merriment on the streets. Everywhere was abuzz with excitement and commerce. Saw some stores on Spanish Town Road that I have never seen open at that time before!

I think we finally have our model community. Bruce, take a bow! (yeah, right!) I have been told by residents that finally, many of them, have a voice, it's like a weight was taken off their shoulders. Imagine living under the Don of Dons for all your life. You know nothing different and fear losing him because you would have to deal with the unknown. Well, the unknown don't look too bad, right about now.

I understand that back-to-school preparations, once the sole business of the don in his quest to to control thought and behaviour, were taken care of already as some companies had played their part. Not sure how it was done, because the handout thing, even by a business, is not going to work! If dem giving out jobs, well that's a different ting.

Garden nice again!
    Good news, lets hope it remains free from Don control. Would you still say the 73 deaths were for "nothing"?

Comment

Nah sah.

Mi nuh leff my foot cayliss. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
        Would you still say the 73 deaths were for "nothing"?
        Some did deserve to die, no doubt. But many were innocent.

I can't understand how wi still bawling for the 25 but wi celebrate the 75!?! Makes no sense to me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how many either way? have they been able to identify the innocent deaths? have they been able to determine if any of them were killed by tivoli thugs? if so how many, if not is that being investigated?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

it is being investigated. but i fear that we may never get the truth. the investigation is taking too long and i fear the findings may be tampered with or just never released.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X