Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Tony Blair

'Stretched the truth'
    He also wrote about concerns over the amount he was drinking and of his rift with his successor Gordon Brown.
    One of the chapters also deals with his efforts to secure peace in Northern Ireland and his relationships with the key political players.
    He admitted that he often stretched the truth past breaking point to get agreement during the peace process and he admits that he took horrendous chances with the political parties.
    His book, 'A Journey' has already become Waterstone's fastest-selling autobiography ever and shot to the top of Amazon's best-seller list.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

So if we get Bruce to retire maybe we can get the truth out of him as well?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe, but all a dem lie. It is our job to get rid of them or keep them all HONEST.

Pressure must not stop,
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        maybe, but all a dem lie. It is our job to get rid of them or keep them all HONEST.

Pressure must not stop,
        "all a dem lie" - sigh.

that waters down the severity of some lies. Clinton lying about an affair is different...why bother?

Assasin, have a nice day! I'll be missing for most of it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It maybe different but still a lie and one he defended until he was caught red handed. He was also impeached for it.

Bruce lie may have bigger impact on his country but these politician lie, it is a matter if we catch them in the act or not.

Only the people can keep them honest if the people wish to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            "all a dem lie" - sigh.

Assasin, have a nice day! I'll be missing for most of it!
            =====================
            Mek sure yuh find yuh way home to the forum. Stay safe & enjoy!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X