Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2K dodges Manatt issue, wants answers on DB&G deal – Jamaic

From my commentary today at http://www.childofthegarrison.com/ :

No better barrel, no better herring. I don’t think Jamaica’s “future parliamentarians” – the G2K and the PNPYO are any better than the louses currently in Parliament….

I am definitely not impressed by them ….

If the G2K had any credibility they would not be dodging questions or answering the way how they did on the Manatt, Phelps & Phillips issue. God help Jamaica if these are the “young, brilliant, educated” potentials to take over parliament!

Jamaica needs young, bright and independent thinking individuals to take over the governing of the country not “chips off the old block.” These “youngsters” from the G2K and PNPYO seem brainwashed to me. Just ask them who they admire most in their parties then compare their “new” ideologies with that of the admired. Same thing! Meaning, there will be no hope for Jamaica as it relates to confidence in government. It will be the “same ole, same ole.”

G2K members, what is wrong with responding to a reporter saying, “it does not matter which way you slice the Manatt, Phelps & Phillips issue, it was a bad deal.” But no, you chose to answer just as how the current members of your party answered while trying to distract by bringing up PNP “issues” and then expect Jamaicans to vision a better future for Jamaica through you. Are you kiddin’ me?

Jamaicans, you have power. Use it! Stand up and throw the bums out!

~ Garrison Child

“I don’t give people hell. I just [write] the truth and they think it is hell” – Harry Truman

G2K's Seivright was defending everythiing about Manattgate a mere few hours before Gelding's half-assed apology.

He is a certified ass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha betta ...one Ass ar one Gelding??

At least an ass can still perform
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Wha betta ...one Ass ar one Gelding??

At least an ass can still perform
        We always seem to forget the main issue - The Jamaican people. They deserve better.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrison Child View Post
          From my commentary today at http://www.childofthegarrison.com/ :

No better barrel, no better herring. I don’t think Jamaica’s “future parliamentarians” – the G2K and the PNPYO are any better than the louses currently in Parliament….

I am definitely not impressed by them ….

If the G2K had any credibility they would not be dodging questions or answering the way how they did on the Manatt, Phelps & Phillips issue. God help Jamaica if these are the “young, brilliant, educated” potentials to take over parliament!

Jamaica needs young, bright and independent thinking individuals to take over the governing of the country not “chips off the old block.” These “youngsters” from the G2K and PNPYO seem brainwashed to me. Just ask them who they admire most in their parties then compare their “new” ideologies with that of the admired. Same thing! Meaning, there will be no hope for Jamaica as it relates to confidence in government. It will be the “same ole, same ole.”

G2K members, what is wrong with responding to a reporter saying, “it does not matter which way you slice the Manatt, Phelps & Phillips issue, it was a bad deal.” But no, you chose to answer just as how the current members of your party answered while trying to distract by bringing up PNP “issues” and then expect Jamaicans to vision a better future for Jamaica through you. Are you kiddin’ me?

Jamaicans, you have power. Use it! Stand up and throw the bums out!

~ Garrison Child

“I don’t give people hell. I just [write] the truth and they think it is hell” – Harry Truman
          tru wud Sista G

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Lawd man you can clean up the grammar inna the quote man. When you a squeeze a post and can't check the editor is a hell of a thing
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

as you wish boss....didn't want to tamper with the real deal

Comment

Working...
              X