Vybz Kartel ft Popcaan Clarks on So You Think You Can Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoE fallout!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ah Mosiah...my heart sighed when I saw this...once again we need outsiders to endorse our sense of self, best if they are white....I didn't think they looked the real deal...sorry...the girl looked more like a circus clown....run a clip of a real local dance nuh!

Comment

How you left out your friend Don who say Dancehall dead?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are entitled to your opinion.

However, I do not need others to endorse anything! I loved Dancehall, the music and the dancing, long before this! I have even spoken of daggerin as an art form. Ask Lazie to help you research it on this very Forum.

In this dance, there are things that I thought they did better than many local dance acts here, and some things they didn't. I don't believe the girl had the type of sexy swagger that our dancehall girls have but she was not bad. In fact, they both were very good.

The fact that such an act could make it on a stage such as that, and didn't water down the dance moves, is something to big up! Of course they could be better, but they could have been a lot worse too!

I going to find some real local dance fi yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Delete the first and last sentences. I have both bases covered already. Yu jumpy this morning eh? Yu nevva go dance last night? Oh, sorry you watch the sanitized version on US tv.

Comment

Working...
            X