X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vybz Kartel ft Popcaan Clarks on So You Think You Can Dance

http://www.myvideoflex.com/vybz-kart...b2061ebf8.html

Wah gwaan popcaaan!!!

Excellent!! Bravo!! So proud to be Jamaican and a lova of DANCEHALL MUSIC and DANCEHALL DANCE at their finest.

HL, yuh need fi check dis out!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please tell dem again fi me deh Mosiah, not everything associated with dancehall is negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
        Please tell dem again fi me deh Mosiah, not everything associated with dancehall is negative.
        MI?! MOI?!? Mi look like mi have time fi waste?!?

Yuh tink Historian or HL can be convinced? Don't have to convince those who dun mek up dem mind. Fact is the world recognises we have given them two major genres of culture (not music) - reggae and dancehall. The world loves them both! And the world couldn't give a rat's pitootie if Historian or HL tink that's the reason why the country is cursed and going to hell in a handbasket!

Dancehall mi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks Shola, saw it on FB last night and was searching for the video to post here. Yuh have some ppl who constantly skin up dem nose whenever they hear dancehall, yet it is being embraced worldwide. Then again, nuh same way dem did skin up nose as Bob and then after seeing the int'l recognition he got everybody wanna embrace him.

How yuh duh Don1?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In a related issue, most of the dances I see on America's Got Talent can not compare with the average dance routines we see from Jamaica.

BTW, I was going to forward to link but the text below the video is not exactly family friendly.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              In a related issue, most of the dances I see on America's Got Talent can not compare with the average dance routines we see from Jamaica.

BTW, I was going to forward to link but the text below the video is not exactly family friendly.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Leggo di ting yes, Salute wi seh, big tings haffi love wi chune ebry time.

Comment

Fi real, mi was going forward the link to a sistren and mi niece but mi caan do that!
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

patois next!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      patois next!!!!
                      one ting at a time!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wikid wikid... imagine dat eeh... dancehall a move thru de globe despite all de fight it gets... that said, some of the earlier fights (criticisms) has helped de artists dem tuh get even more wikidah and creative...

dancehall mi seh...

pon anedda note, iz a generation ting and a open mind ting... if a person is closed tuh ongle wha dem iz accustomed tuh, nuh amount of talking and showing and prodding gwine mek dem change dem mind...

it is clear now dat dancehall a dancehall and reggae a reggae... who nuh want si dat and accept dat deh pon dem own...
                        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Genre of reggae ? like Dub is to reggae.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!! and me run gaan put it up pon me facebook page>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

unnuh sure is Kartel cause this isn't a gun tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X