Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my secret out

Yesterday I got a text from a 860 area code asking what size skirt I wore

Was wondering who was peeking into my windows at nights...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

it's the paulareid moniker!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hilarious! Yuh confident in yourself so yuh can run dem joke, while some are so paro.........
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I think it was a mistake, the person who sent the text might have pressed a wrong digit and got to me instead of who they really meant to send it to

But I did respond, I told them my legs are too big and calf too tough for skirts plus being a man in jamaica, it would not be acceptable to be wearing skirts in public
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

heheheheh....dem tink a SF zip code?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
          X