Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's Carton

Today's Cartoon

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

This committee is just a samfie exercise.

Comment

perhaps. but how could they have made it more believable?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        This committee is just a samfie exercise.
        Samfie fi true. Mek it worse the findings of the Committee will not be made public
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Release the Kracken.

Mi we all know what dem find out!!!

Public disclosure...otherwise bigger waste than Custodes.

Comment

their recommendation is also not binding.

The committee couldn't have stopped Kern from been elected as he seems bright, educated, and honest enough. He would also get a lot of recommendation.

The Parties need fi keep them honest, as many go in see the corruption and see their chance so.....
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              their recommendation is also not binding.

The committee couldn't have stopped Kern from been elected as he seems bright, educated, and honest enough. He would also get a lot of recommendation.

The Parties need fi keep them honest, as many go in see the corruption and see their chance so.....

Memba seh Kern went to Mosiah school
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

that is what I mean he has all the good signs, from a "good background"
                Top high School, UWI and Party youth group. What more can you ask for?

The job is to keep them honest.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

uwi guild scandal.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Any background check would red flag Kern.

Comment

Working...
                    X