J'can bank charges and practices under investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true, true.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

dem too easy,

Comment

I think the govt should force these thieving banks to pay back all they have taken out of people's accounts.

BNS has a new rule that persons with certain account holders will be forced to pay a fee when their accounts dip under a certain minimum balance... for the regular savings accounts they will charge $150 when the account goes under $5,000.

What they have not said whether this will be enforced as soon as the account dips to $4999 or a one time charge or weekly or monthly as long as the accounts stays under $5000.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Well job losses it is! If you are overstaffed and inefficient then layoffs is the correct response. Your customers should not have to pay for that problem.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
          X