• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an interesting read.

Raging gun battle in Tivoli.

Bruce a puppet of Babylon, etc:

Diary of a killer — Gangster longed to go out with woman
    The writings of slain Stone Crusher Gang leader Cedric Murray
    BY VERNON DAVIDSON Executive Editor — Publications davidsonv@jamaicaobserver.com
    Friday, September 03, 2010

LONELINESS, love for his children and his woman, introspection, and a deep hatred for the police and politicians are the major highlights of the diary of slain Stone Crusher Gang leader Cedric Murray.
    Excerpts of the diary, obtained by the Observer under the Access to Information Act, also indicated that Murray had some amount of remorse for his life as a gangster, even as he pledged — in a mixture of perfect and imperfect grammar — that he was prepared to die fighting.

Cedric 'Doggie' Murray

Cedric 'Doggie' Murray

"I say if I am ever cornered I shall fight until the end," Murray wrote in one entry. "But if death should befall me just remember while you murder me go home and look at your kids and wonder how perfect they are in a imperfect world. Will your child one day become what I have been accused of. Run along Mr and Miss perfect because you are just a vampire. You are worst than me."
    In another entry dated July 14, 2008 Murray wrote: "Nothing has improved much. I am still living but my life feel wasted, this is no life for anyone but this is the real truth of a gangster in my condition, lonely and don't know who to trust."
    Murray, also known as 'Doggie', was shot dead by police on August 12 in what the cops said was a gunfight near the border of Clarendon and Manchester. He was on the police list of Jamaica's 10 most wanted men for more than seven years.
    According to the police, Murray was on the run since 2002 after he was accused of at least six murders committed in St James in previous years. He was also fingered in a triple murder at Felicity Road in Montego Bay in February 2006.
    Police said that a Cigpro 9mm and the diary were taken from Murray's body, while the driver of the vehicle in which Murray was travelling escaped. Police believe he, too, was shot.
    Entries in the diary suggested that Murray, who was from Montego Bay, was among the hundreds of gunmen police said were imported into Tivoli Gardens by Christopher 'Dudus' Coke to fight in his (Coke's) defence in May.
    The security forces were preparing to arrest Coke, whose extradition on drugs and arms trafficking charges the Americans had sought.
    But gunmen loyal to Coke had barricaded the entrances to Tivoli Gardens and had shot at police and soldiers as they sought to remove the barriers.
    On May 24, after repeated requests from the security forces for the barricades to be taken down and for Coke to surrender, soldiers stormed the community, but came under heavy gunfire. The skirmishes, which lasted for three days, but decreased in intensity over the period, resulted in 73 persons -- among them a soldier -- being killed.
    In his entry dated May 23-24, 2010 Murray wrote: "Days of the first sign of chaos in the West. Day of war (24) all hell broke loose more than we expect but yet still again babylon prove how they are even worst than the gunman."
    Dating his next entry May 24, 2010, Murray wrote: "Invasion of Tivoli Garden by babylon the enemy, gun shots rang out from every conner of West Kingston and other places of KGN to protect the man Don of all Dons. Christopher Coke, AKA Dudus... The man they came after is till free and safe, my Don and friend alway. It was a raging gun battle a day I won't forget and such tragedy for Jamaica more than 75 people dies by babylon, man, baby and woman... Because their motive was all wrong I escape one of the last from where I was under crazy gun fire, but God grace, mercy brought me out untouched and my Don is free. I will always say Jim Brown, I am loyal to the Coke family and my guns will always be ready."
    Murray also praised Coke, describing him as a "good" and "gentle man" and hurled abuse at Prime Minister Bruce Golding whom he labelled a "puppet" of the USA.
    Added the gang leader: "I fired my AK until my finger was numb. I eat gun powder until my throat soar."
    The gangster also expressed frustration at the fact that he was unable to go out to a movie with his woman, or to take her shopping because he was wanted by the police.
    Said he in an entry dated September 13, 2009: "Today I felt a touch of envy in a positive way. I saw a man and his woman going out on a date. I just wish I could just go out with the love of my life."
    Murray also expressed joy at the birth of his son on August 30, 2009, saying "the boy make my joyful. I am truly blessed. Despite our present struggle in my village we are standing. I love life, life is wonderful."
    He named six children and a step-daughter for whom he expressed great concern and in a couple of entries spoke of how his lifestyle has damaged his relationship with his woman.

Shakespeare move over.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Do you see how they think?

Comment

Well the whole Dudus/TG drama shows Dudus is all about self preservation, success when so many died,and making good his escape leaving his warriors to die. TG would have continued(waiting for his return) under Livity had Dudus turned himself in but...
        He more than likely will make some kind of deal with the US authorities as everything we know regarding Dudus suggests self interest.
        They know he isn't just a don, he is the crucial link and believe me there has to be a few worried politicians and rightfully so....
        It has become the mantra that our politicians are corrupt but Jakans as a whole have no idea just how corrupt.

Blessed

Comment

Yuh rite bout dat!
          ...be bredda was, for all his baddness, human.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X