UWI pulls plus on Ragga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWI pulls plus on Ragga

My only question is why did it take so long- he has got to be the most profane, disgusting, nasty show on radio.

The few times I heard it (trapped in taxis or when in some stores) he appeared angry at women and his questions to his listeners/callers are mainly focused on sex and cheating on partners
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

He appeals to the uneducated gossip crowd, and there are a lot of them among us. What was the official word sah on this?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

The news said he had tendered his resignation for that day and was in the process of saying goodbye to his 'fans' when the station pulled the plug

News says he will start at another station in October
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I thought the ratings were good on the station, or the advertisers decided to pull back?
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

He has always had a crowd and more advertising than other programs on that poorly run station. Another station send bigger money for him, he tell the people that he will be leaving, so they decide to just pull the plug on him. He and the station people always at war.

Comment

the dumbing down of radio?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think he is a gay man trying to hide behind a facade... he doe snot fool me one bit, he is hostile towards women
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
              X