• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which shoe yuh hexpecting fi drap ???

lol !

Comment

One Size 14 right pon tap ah Belmont Road Corruption Nerve Center
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yes Maudib. If the evidence against Mr. Coke is insufficient, he will get off. That is the beauty of a real system of justice, as opposed to the system we have here in Jamaica where he would be guaranteed to get off, no matter how strong the weight of the evidence is.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          Yes Maudib. If the evidence against Mr. Coke is insufficient, he will get off. That is the beauty of a real system of justice, as opposed to the system we have here in Jamaica where he would be guaranteed to get off, no matter how strong the weight of the evidence is.
          ... but if he was acquitted in Jamaica on the same evidence your reaction would be?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what kinda question dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              what kinda question dat?
              Head the opponent wins! Tail you lose!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You missing the point Lazie. What I am saying is that aquittal for Mr. Coke would be an a priori decision by our courts, no matter what the evidence for his aquittal or conviction is. In other words the fix would have been in before the trial, and the trial would have been a piblic spectacle, a circus if you will, and a forum for political factions to trade insults, criminals to deride the police, and for foul mouthed DJ's to make the usual BS songs praising celebrating criminals and preaching to us how bad the police and law and order are.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                  You missing the point Lazie. What I am saying is that aquittal for Mr. Coke would be an a priori decision by our courts, no matter what the evidence for his aquittal or conviction is. In other words the fix would have been in before the trial, and the trial would have been a piblic spectacle, a circus if you will, and a forum for political factions to trade insults, criminals to deride the police, and for foul mouthed DJ's to make the usual BS songs praising celebrating criminals and preaching to us how bad the police and law and order are.
                  Didn't miss anything bredren, as you said, "If the evidence against Mr. Coke is insufficient, he will get off. That is the beauty of a real system of justice ..."

Yet if our courts had reached the same conclusion using the same evidence .... well you've answered my question already.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What are we talking about here.

Mosiah already tell us dat Coke is a Gun-running Narco-Terrorist.

What is this trail about ?

Comment

Lazie, let me put it a different way. In Jamaica, if the evidence for his conviction was overwhelming, I mean even if he was seen shooting a rival drug runner, he would still be found not guilty. Plain and simply. The fix would have been in even before he goes to trial.

I am confident that he will get a fair trial in the US courts. If he is not guilty he will be, and will deserve full vindication, but deep down I(and this is my opinion) think he is guilty, and if found guilty, I do hope he gets the maximum life without parole.

Comment

storm inna teacup...is like yuh head too tuff fi unnastan realpolitik

Nedderlands nah carry nuh weight yute... Babylon run di show roun ya..LoL!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Best result fi Jamaica is if di reprobate cop a plea...an buss pon all ah di political and big businessbwoy corruption im know bout...

di shystem fi get flush out...strait

Comment

Working...
                          X