Spragga's Shotta Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spragga's Shotta Culture

Mi wonder if nuh body nuh advise dem artist these days bout image etc.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

these people are spiritually diseased...from a sick society

but...when yuh have all prime minista an nuff politician an bizniz peeple ah defen criminal openly & strongly an ah risk dem career fi duh dat..

..den yuh realize seh artist ah nuh di real problem
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      these people are spiritually diseased...from a sick society

but...when yuh have all prime minista an nuff politician an bizniz peeple ah defen criminal openly & strongly an ah risk dem career fi duh dat..

..den yuh realize seh artist ah nuh di real problem
      wouldn't it be funny if Gelding comments on such a picture?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What is Shotta Culture, an album? a label?
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Tis the name of his new album.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

spragga is an artist... the picture by itself is only that... a picture... it is no different than a movie poster with a man with a gun...

does johnny depp worry about his image...

without understanding what the album 'shotta culture' is about, we should not pass judgement...

suh what artists cannot use props such as a gun to capture a theme... or the gun is off limits to jamaican artists... just asking...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

keep in mind the artist co starred in a movie with similar name. Interestingly he lost a son to the gun via the security force. I wonder how that plays into his new album.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                spragga is an artist... the picture by itself is only that... a picture... it is no different than a movie poster with a man with a gun...

does johnny depp worry about his image...

without understanding what the album 'shotta culture' is about, we should not pass judgement...

suh what artists cannot use props such as a gun to capture a theme... or the gun is off limits to jamaican artists... just asking...
                wi nuh bizniz wid johnny depp...an nuh fi im peeple a dead like rice pon di street...

when we have such a huge problem with criminal violence artists who celebrate and encourage that are themselves a problem..

but the root problem is the tribal politics..and the corrupt business class

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yeah i would want to hear how the subject is presented on the album before forming an opinion.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    wi nuh bizniz wid johnny depp...an nuh fi im peeple a dead like rice pon di street...

when we have such a huge problem with criminal violence artists who celebrate and encourage that are themselves a problem..

but the root problem is the tribal politics..and the corrupt business class
                    have you listened to the album... i haven't...

don1, the point is without listening to the album, we should not be out front condemning the picture...

your argument is that since jamaica has a huge criminal violence problem, artists should not have a photo with a gun as a prop... i consider that a flawed position and i have a problem with that...

if the artists is glorifying, promoting and encouraging guns and gun violence and using the picture to advance that message, then it would be worth of condemnation...

however, without being privy to the message on his album, the picture by itself is ok with me...

artists should be granted certain liberties, as long as they are being responsible...

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      keep in mind the artist co starred in a movie with similar name. Interestingly he lost a son to the gun via the security force. I wonder how that plays into his new album.
                      good observation oj... in fact, all that came to my mind when i first saw the picture... he had lost his son to violence and he had came out condemning gun violence... that is why i am reserving judgement until i listen to his album...

Comment

thats all mi a seh i-man...

Comment

a pickcha is wort 1000 lyrics..

Comment

i don't have to listen to the album. i don't think jamaicans have any business posing off like that. we need to lessen this gun culture any and every way we can!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

skippy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X