Portia's constituency desparate for peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I though everybody was partial to Jamaica? Even Portia and Bruce preach that so it is not surprising. "Everybody partial to Jamaica"
    nope ...nuff partial to dem tribe... especially people like Portia and Bruce

is like yuh nuh kno wha gwaan.....
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• Welcome to the RBSC.

The warnings you have received on the rough and tumble here are true. I wish you the courage to survive. We need more voices and from differing vantage points.

I read your blogs and find very interesting.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

• Just asking - Which of the current politicians "provide...

Just asking - Which of the current politicians "provide the barest of essentials for their constituents"?

They all inherited their constituencies in a particular condition relative to the others...which of the current lot relative to what they inherited has provided the barest essentials for their constituents?

I have consistently requested fairness in treatment of Portia?
        Has Seaga left Tivoli a better place than when he first created it!

Has Golding left any of the constituencies he has represented a better place than when he first took it over?

Has any of the current lot by any measure improved the constituency they are lording it over?

Not one single, deggie-deggie one!

The question...the real question to be asked here...Was any attempt deliberately made to present Mrs. Simpson-Miller in a light the posters knew would cause persons to assume Mrs. Simpson-Miller when compared to other MPs or Leaders of the GOJ was different from other MPs on inability to stem the downward trend in the constituencies?

The facts are...across the country...the MPs are all found wanting.

The attempts to single out Mrs. Simpson-Miller as worse than, for example, a Bruce Golding may be debatable. From my vantage point granted Golding's recent defense of Don Dudus and the manner of his forceful defense of Don Dudus, I will take my chances on Mrs. Simpson-Miller having a "Road to Damascus conversion" every day of the week and twice on Sundays over Golding having same.
        Last edited by Karl; September 2, 2010, 08:51 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

• Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
          ...there was a very valid reason for the 75 deaths.
          I would love to know the reasoning?
          How do you come to that conclusion?

Just asking?

Comment

• in such a 2 horse race it will never be unanimous...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

• them partial to their tribe but they still think it is in the best interest of Jamaica. The think their party is the best think since slice bread and all the opposition have to do is conform.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                them partial to their tribe but they still think it is in the best interest of Jamaica. The think their party is the best think since slice bread and all the opposition have to do is conform.
                You have therein described the intractable & apparently insoluble Jamaican dilemma...and the source of our failure & persistent poverty...something I have tried to explain ....

Thanks!
                Last edited by Don1; September 2, 2010, 09:45 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

• Poor Portia & Other Dinosaurs

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Portia fi tek whey harself! Jus lika Brucie

Liadasaurus an Hugasaurus

Dinosaurs rule Jamaica
                  Jurassic Yard wi seh!!!

Comment

• Di bwoy get a high heel boot inna him face dis time...ahahaahahahahaah...go easy pon him likkle lady...

Comment

• Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      LoL! Yuh tink seh ah Dudus one deh pon trial??

Is like yuh nuh si seh Gelding deh pon public trial tuh..

Mi tink di Liadasaurus ave a betta chance fi get off doh. LoL!
                      How prescient

Comment

• Mi Love Portia Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEEP mi seh!!!!!! Eyelash tuh di Werl!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                          but mi nuh unnastan.. Dudus in farin pon trial.. Day Walker ah write book and JPS installing metah innah TG and Police post set up in deh and Bruce is Caricom Crime Czar !!

Mi tell unnuh fram lang time fi watch di Hard Talk ting..

Continue tuh tek Bruce light..

woiiee mi belly!!

Comment

Working...
                          X