No announcement yet.

Portia's constituency desparate for peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saying you are ignorant is not an insult. it is straight fact! you prove it time and time again. but you are so ignorant about the issues you don't even realise just how ignorant!

but we do not stop ignorant people from posting. provides some comedy from time to time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
      The fact is that, like the majority of us, you don’t often have the answers for Jamaica’s seemingly intractable problems and, as a result, you often end up having to endure the arrogance and egotism of a couple of posters here.
      I'll give her that. Unlike you, when people disagree with her, she doesn't just grab her ball and run off.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
        As you mentioned in your article, many of these warmongers are still around, Tom Tavers Finson, Seaga (though neither are in politics) and of course Portia, who, in a civilised society would be put on trial for war crimes, but in Jamaica is a potential prime minister! What future does Jamaica have with her (a seasoned war lord or would that be war lady?)at the helm?
        There you go again, displaying your abject IGNORANCE! Simply amazing how you can arrogantly show up without having a clue about anything.

And yes, Portia would be in prison, but Bruce wouldn't be for defending a narco-criminal! Not to mention his other complicit acts when he was MP in St. Catherine!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You just can't keep on topic can you? Bruce was not mentioned in the articles I was talking about and Im not sure what he is accused of is a crime (though he would have resigned in a civilised country).

Portia on the other hand is directly responsible (so said by someone from her constituency) for genocide and other war crimes in her constituency. I think that clearly constitutes a crime and if there was any justice she would be in the Hague alongside Charles Taylor.

So yes Mosiah, keep calling for Bruce's resignation whilst ignoring the fact the person you want to replace him has brought far more destruction to the people of Jamaica.

Go on, "I don't care, Bruce must resign now!" lol

Comment

So yes Mosiah, keep calling for Bruce's resignation whilst ignoring the fact the person you want to replace him has brought far more destruction to the people of Jamaica.
            the person i want to replace him?!? who is that? have i ever mentioned who i want to replace him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh yes, you refuse to state who you want to be PM, apparently anbody will do (including Portia), right?

Comment

since you KNOW so much, tell mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You just can't keep on topic can you? Bruce was not mentioned in the articles I was talking about and Im not sure what he is accused of is a crime (though he would have resigned in a civilised country).

Portia on the other hand is directly responsible (so said by someone from her constituency) for genocide and other war crimes in her constituency. I think that clearly constitutes a crime and if there was any justice she would be in the Hague alongside Charles Taylor.

Go on, "I don't care, Bruce must resign now!" lol
                  wat a way yuh tun expert pon SW St Andrew fram reading one blog an den talk bout who responsible fi mass murdah
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    since you KNOW so much, tell mi!
                    Is a pity seh intanet an blog neva deh bout inna di 1980s wen Blinds did have up Gelding as im "Minista of War" ...dem time deh im an Portia ah push fiya same way....

Funny fi si ignorance in action...but mi granny did always tell mi seh nuff peeple guh Englant an tun foolfool.....

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Well, Im pretty sure Garrison Child knows more about where she grew up than you or I, so unless you have any information to contribute thats contrary to what is in the blog, I will go with what he/she has written, not that many others haven't said the exact same thing.

Comment

Well, Im pretty sure Garrison Child knows more about where she grew up than you or I, so unless you have any information to contribute thats contrary to what is in the blog, I will go with what he/she has written, not that many others haven't said the exact same thing.
                        mi nuh haffi read nuh blog fi kno di nasiness wha gwaan dung deh...mi kno peeple whey live deh..... suh mi leff di reading to naive jane-come-latelys lika yuh.

mi also kno Gelding history an wha guh dung inna fi im constituency dem.... an mi nuh si any diffrance

But...gwaan wid yuh reading...one day yuh might fine trute...mi gi yuh ah nex 10-20 year... dependin pon yuh comprehension skill...

wait...based pon how yuh still cyaan navigate di basic forum function dem all now...mi nuh tink yuh ave di capacity...suh figget it

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          mi nuh haffi read nuh blog fi kno di nasiness wha gwaan dung deh...mi kno peeple whey live deh..... suh mi leff di reading to naive jane-come-latelys lika yuh.

mi also kno Gelding history an wha guh dung inna fi im constituency dem.... an mi nuh si any diffrance

Maybe not, but thats not why people like Mosiah and yourself want him to resign, its because he lied. Commiting war crimes is ok, apparently, but lying is not. Everybody lives by a different moral code, I guess....

Comment

as you like it... Gelding should resign because of his lies..and.. THE WAR CRIMES he orchestrated

Feel better now?? Or maybe you need to read about it ina blog?? LoL!

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                              Yuh soon haffi print/publish yuh own dictionary
                              I rather like that idea... tks!

Comment

****************!! mi jus ah memba seh mi kno di bredda who run di War Crimes ting inna di Hague..
                                ... mi cyan email im an hask if im ave space fi Portia an Gelding...

an Eddie, Peter, Derrick, Darryl, et al.... mi nuh tink nuh room nuh deh fi di ole ah dem

Just say the word....
                                Last edited by Don1; September 1, 2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X