No announcement yet.

I now know for a FACT that Ja will not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just come out with it nuh man. You dont do the Socratic method very well and so its effect is lost.

I recommend the direct approach. Just SAY it.

Comment

ah...there's the rub! this will prove to be the most difficult part i am sure!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh love ask question don't, but when yuh fi ansah one, yuh a hide. Mek mi ask yuh again, ah which part yuh get fi yuh edimication?? Nuh baddah run roun like Miss Murkle, Nuh tank mi neighdah jus ansah mi question an done.

Comment

You have tell me what level education you are taking about (elementary,secondary or tertiary).

Let me tell you a story: There was a soccer team in NY that played in a league in the suburbs. A new coach came along (in 2001) and the first thing he noticed was that they were being told to play with a formation of the 70s (4-2-4); the opposing teams would inflict heavy losses (as the used 4-4-2) on them; to the point where the players would get fustrated and get into quarrels. The new coach changed the formation to 4-4-2, instilled the basics of passing (a lot of short passes) control and the mechanics of shooting especially with the instep. They wre being shouted at in the past to hold their positions, the new coach on the other hand told them it's okay to interchange because in trainging alot of comination play was done. The coach always told them to express themselves (the coah reinforced his concepts by having the team watched the best team on the planet via videos)
          This team became divison champs in 02 and went to the qurters in state cup (same year).

Given the above story what do you think would have happened if that team continued to used four forwards, two midfielders and four defenders? (given the way how modern football is played)Would they have won a title and being feared in the league?

Bring the above story and compare it to Ja's education system and the info age.

BTW the above story is true (because I was that coach)

Comment

Which one? The 4-2-4??? Just joking...

Comment

Info age unnuh love run roun eh, info age become edimication now, ah joke ting. Elementary an High School an while yuh at it touch di Tertiary to nuh. Bankin man experience dem all by di skin ah dem teet ah di said place weh yuh seh wi nah nuh A class edimication. An membah now Elementary and High School ah di basis ah all edimication.

Comment

a nuh seh nutten man...the "neva si come si" dem frighten easy...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right, eh guh suh.

Comment

You mean de Ms Gladys type?
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

said way...

Comment

Ok it's a joke. You are also right and I'm wrong.Why? well Ja has the best education at the elementary and secondary level. Matter of fact; once a student leaves high school in Ja, this student's education could rival those in colleges around the world. I was a fool not to see this (I guess I was too excited to be in the US).

The same can be said for high school football (Manning/Dcosta Cup).

Comment

Yuh nuh ansah all now unnuh; mi still ah wait fi yuh ansah to mi question

Comment

Working...
                          X