Morality vs economics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    One day unno will learn that the GREATEST political crime in Jamaica is ECONOMIC crime...the kind that holds down people and keep them trapped in subservience.
    Couldn't agree more! But it was Bruised Gelding himself who said that when you lose trust in your leaders, they can remain all they want but nothing will get done.

How many times have Gelding's words come back to haunt him.

Top of the line fool, that Bruce!

Willi, don't make light of trust, honesty and integrity. Without that...it makes no sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Couldn't agree more! But it was Bruised Gelding himself who said that when you lose trust in your leaders, they can remain all they want but nothing will get done.

How many times have Gelding's words come back to haunt him.

Top of the line fool, that Bruce!

Willi, don't make light of trust, honesty and integrity. Without that...it makes no sense!
      How can one lose what they never had? The people with ulterior motive didn't trust Bruce from day one, suh how the fornication trust is an issue now?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        .. people...didn't trust Bruce from day one...
        with good reason!

too many of my friends have said to me, I told you so! i was one of those willing to give him a chance when he got elected to the highest office of the land.

nah ketch mi again! him fi tek whey himself. NOW!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

with good reason!

too many of my friends have said to me, I told you so! i was one of those willing to give him a chance when he got elected to the highest office of the land.

nah ketch mi again! him fi tek whey himself. NOW!
          With good reason? Yeah, he is a labourite PM in a PNP country.

Come on ... for months a bunch of empty barrels a mek up noise bout resignation and all now a reason given cannot be supported. The JFJ was the only organization that made any sense and seeing that the PM apologized for it and admitted that it could have been handled differently, why should he resign?

Unuh need fi stop.

When the Star buss a story on Sept 4th "THUGS CALLED IN TO DEFEND DUDUS" what was your reaction? Let me refresh yuh memory,

"Of course they can get him if they wish, but will it be worth the collateral damage?!? And will this govt risk their chances in the next general election?"

You saw that there could be "collateral damage" but because yuh have a thing fi Bruce yuh a try blame him now that 70+ people were killed.

Futhermore, the gov't was in a position of damn if they did, damn if they didn't. If they didn't move in, you would accuse them of protecting their chances for the next election. Since they made the move now yuh still trying to put it in a negative manner. Damn.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bruce screwed up the entire operation! End of story!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bruce screwed up the entire operation! End of story!
              Another shift! Yuh remind me of my Little Diva who like to run off shouting "you can't catch me!"

I guess by this afternoon you'll shift position again.

Comment

LOL! Mosiah's hypocrocy and general confusion regarding this matter is here for all to see.
                What exactly would have been a reasonable response to the events that transpired right before the Tivoli invasion? A hug? lol

Comment

hypo-crocy?

is that referencing some English flower..a crocus maybe? Or a Jamaican crocus bag perhaps?
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

yuh neva see dis one:
                    Portia's constituency desparate for peace
                    we can be sure she does not teach English!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                      LOL! Mosiah's hypocrocy and general confusion regarding this matter is here for all to see.
                      What exactly would have been a reasonable response to the events that transpired right before the Tivoli invasion? A hug? lol
                      i'm going to ignore what she meant by that word.

you're into hugs, it seems. good for you!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh neva see dis one:

we can be sure she does not teach English!
                        mi did seeit..but mi cyaan jus ah gwaani gwaani suh

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

mi know, cause dem nuff!

yuh tink she and Maudib a di sam...nah! Maudib nuh live a Englant!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LoL!!

Comment

apparantly!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes ignore the facts, as usual! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X