No announcement yet.

Morality vs economics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shhhhh a bag a flour them did a give to the poor, you nuh see it pon youtube?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and you have evidence that the people who were killed, those 75, were the ones who were doing those things.

time yuh start talk from a position of intelligence and not ignorance!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        and you have evidence that the people who were killed, those 75, were the ones who were doing those things.

she too busy wid har lesson plan dem fi relieve di ignorance...
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

fi a teacher she nuh have no problem chatting crap! still waan fi know what she teach.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Rahtid ... suh why yuh nuh tek yuh own advice?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how you mean wha she teach? A nuh students???

A wonder a coulda what else?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i know what happened in TG. You now, if Nationwide nuh report it...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Good morning Karl. We all understand where you're coming from. Thats why me haffi show yuh respect.
                  Top of the day to you, boss!
                  ... and in the same vein as we know where you are coming from, boss!

btw - My above comments on Likle Brucie's fight for Dudus - Don of all Dons - reasonable or no?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

mebbe she teach crap
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Stop with the 75 people fi no good reason. It hurts your case. Who firebombed 3 police stations? Rolling calves?

Comment

Did YOU have evidence that Tivoli was the Mother of All Garrisons?

There are things we all know without being able to make a case in the court of law.

Comment

Willi, have sense nuh man! when were the police stations bombed? when did the security forces offensive begin? the fire bombers were standing around in TG waiting for the police to teach them a lesson, huh? or are you saying once a police station is bombed, the first 25 people shot dead by police must have been the culprits?!?

and btw, rolling calf is never pluralized!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh joking, right? did i have evidence?!

lol!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh ah expert pon rolling calf?

Ah Spain Twn yuh come from?

Ever see ah golden table yet?

Who was responsible for the 25 deaths when PJ was in power? Did you blame him for those too? Did the security forces take fire from the Siege of Tivoli? Were there Gorilla guns there, 50mm calibre rifles?

I blame politicians for nuff things, but not for tekking down garrisons.

Comment

Point is, we done know certain things without proof.

We know there is more to Mannat, we know that Trafigura was a bribe, we know that Kern covering for others (Sit down Kern), we know that Golden was fraid ah Tivoli, we know that no one would support Heather cause dem did fraid ah Bulbie, we know that Bunting want the wuk bad bad bad, we know that Omar is spiteful and reckless, we know who Vaz really is, we know that Dudus has both PNP and JLP in his pocket, we know that Skeng have Peter P wrapped round him finga, we know that Portia and DayWalker are Siamese twins, and above all WE know that a change of Govt now is swapping Mackerel for rancid Herring.

Is this we come to.

Comment

Working...
                                X