No announcement yet.

Lazie and Maudib, unu miss dis:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not saying that he should not go, I am saying that we dont have good choices, including him. Cross the aisle is demonstably worse...maybe NNC, or Rasta party?

Comment

the latest report is that mining picked up 43% in october so look for some growth. Tourism is on the rebound as well. Most analysts are looking for growth so you are just been yourself. There is no background for your prediction.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I support JDX on the foriegn loans too, but nuh a go bawl and squeal about it.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

touche mon general..
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

until the criminal them start go inna it disguised as sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              and don't forget.. we cannot allow this Govt to succeed.

Aaaaah bwoy!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                JDX ah di bes ting since slice bread...dem need fi exten dat to di foreign loan dem...strait

Paradigm shift away from debt....and Omar Paper Chase madness of money tied up in Govt debt instruments instead of being directed to production

big ting dat.. One Turd rules

aldo im rack up even more big loan...but wi gi im ah bligh tru di recession..plus im a get some good term pon di big money dem
                So come clean - no negatives? ...or is it in your mind a determination has already been made at this very early period that the negatives are outweighed by the positives?

I am saying...repeating it is too early to predict what the fall effects shall be.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  So come clean - no negatives? ...or is it in your mind a determination has already been made at this very early period that the negatives are outweighed by the positives?

I am saying...repeating it is too early to predict what the fall effects shall be.
                  What in life doesn't have negatives??

There may be short term pain...and possible big long term gain

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    the latest report is that mining picked up 43% in october so look for some growth. Tourism is on the rebound as well. Most analysts are looking for growth so you are just been yourself. There is no background for your prediction.
                    growth ah come!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      43%! WOW!

it's amazing how stats work. you put one bauxite plant back on line and all of sudden you show off about 43% growth in mining! LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

di minista responsible fi dat amazing 43% growth in production...MUS GET PROMOTION NOW!!!!

genius at werk...

Comment

Dat nuh wuk in eddicashon dough! LoL

Comment

Working...
                          X