No announcement yet.

Mosiah, why didn't you tell the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not talking about this case specifically (I did not even follow it). I am talking in general terms.

Where is the clamour for the Dred and his Japanese wife that were beaten on tape and the dread killed a few weeks later? The same dread was all over the internet telling his story and asking for help. All this because a police car crashed into his at a stoplight and they tried to force the blame on him.

WHERE IS THE CLAMOUR OVER THAT??? That is a case that can swing public sentiment in favour of the work of the JFJ. This guy was SURELY innocent. Cant say the same for Tredegar Park men. BTW, As a Spain Town man, I can tell you that we know T-Park is among the most gruesome areas there. Real scary and maybe that is why Sligoville Stadium is underused.

Comment

Willi yuh haffi have consideration... look pon di thread we are in..

Yuh cyaan move suh man... cho...

Comment

I will have to look up the case.

Truly I dont know the background. Just the few things I catch from you guys arguing.

Comment

I still say the DJ dread's case is worse. He was an innocent bystander when they crashed his car and tried to get him to own liability for it. Then they threatened him. Then he hung up secret cameras at hoome and you can see them beating him and his 7 month pregnant Japanese wife. Then like a few weeks later he is killed in a staged "shootout". Maeanwhile he is all over the Net trying to alert everyone and ask for help. Real SHAME on Jamaica. The UK TV carried the beating tape in a documentary showing how we vile in JamDung.

All this and nutten from Guvvament, nutten from JFJ, nutten from Appazition, nutten from Police Hi-Kommando, nutten from ghetto people who normally block roads for Dons and criminals and nutten from the chattering veranda class. Shame and scandal in the fam-o-lee!

Comment

Well one is claim seh.. di next one is seeit deh...

Comment

and...?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                ...nutten from JFJ...
                distance is a hell!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi nuh hear nutten. Karreck mi if mi wrong!

Comment

That is what yuh face.

Get strategic!

Comment

Oh yeah baaaad ass but you the boasy slave dares not try it though. Yuh cyaan even talk to Brucie ah road (him run yuh) muchless Gordon house .

Why yuh nuh go inna Gordon house go lecture dem pon human rights and see wha happen. Sad truth is that you stand a better chance in the US (country that you hate so much) Congress.

Comment

Working...
                      X