Mosiah, why didn't you tell the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, why didn't you tell the site

that the video with the shooting of Ching Sing was the second shot? Chen Sing had just stabbed his woman to death he was apprently terrorizing the other citizens. The police subdued him with what tools they had (guns, no tasers etc).

BTW what about the dead woman that Ching Sing killed? The JFJ doesn't care about her rights?

Jawge, you are misunderstanding the function of the JFJ. Their sole purpose is to defend criminals. The police officer is not a criminal; therefore, he is not allowed to murder anyone, not even if it's in the defense of law-abiding citizens.

Comment

Chen Sing, Chin Sing, Sing Sing..make up your mind
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Who cares di man a murderer.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

hmmmmm based on ... if he is charged and then killed by police....THEN the JFJ will step forward in his defence.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that is the irony and challenge... the jfj is right to defend the rights of innocent citizens and i support that effort... how can they support or advocate on behalf this known killer and still maintain credibility with 'this' jamaican society... the jfj might be better served to leave this one alone and let the case run its course through the courts...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              that is the irony and challenge... the jfj is right to defend the rights of innocent citizens and i support that effort... how can they support or advocate on behalf this known killer and still maintain credibility with 'this' jamaican society... the jfj might be better served to leave this one alone and let the case run its course through the courts...
              chensingsing might be a "known" killer.... but the inconvenient truth is that the LAW and good order provides for due process.... even for "known" killers.

The problem being of course...who decides who is to die?? A mob?? Police??
              Dat is a recipe for anarchy...which is the road we're on.

Mi hope di mob nuh ketch yuh ar yours by mistake.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                chensingsing might be a "known" killer.... but the inconvenient truth is that the LAW and good order provides for due process.... even for "known" killers.

The problem being of course...who decides who is to die?? A mob?? Police??
                Dat is a recipe for anarchy...which is the road we're on.

Mi hope di mob nuh ketch yuh ar yours by mistake.
                mi hope yuh not suggesting that i am in support of the actions of the police, since i neither said nor suggested any such thing...

i'm merely stating that the jfj might be better served to leave ching sing alone and let the case run its course...

focussing on the actions of the police in their response to solving crime and their dealings with the citizens is a separate matter... the video of the ching singh shooting could be used as a teaching aid...

btw, i think the police that did the shooting will be acquited...

Comment

sigh

what is the JFJ defending or upset about? are they upset that a cop killed a murderer, alleged or not? are they upset that a cop committed cold-blooded murder?

if a man like you don't understand then yeah, maybe we all should just leave this one alone.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                    btw, i think the police that did the shooting will be acquited...
                    like OJ!

Hey this is Jamaica. How many people who saw what happened will testify against the police? How many police will do likewise?

The good money is on acquittal. But we know it was murder. In fact, I am surer about the cop being a murderer than I am about shung shang.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

very weak response. Advice; go huddle with Carolyn.

Comment

Got you boss. The sad part is that because of Ja's past in slavery and its continued implementation of such laws it's hard to question the leader of the JFJ.

Here in the states the Feds would seriously like to know why are you jumping to the defence of known criminals/terrorists under the guise of human rights. Your bank accounts,your phones, everything would come under scrutiny. In Ja she marches into parliament as she pleases, disrupt ongoing negotiations beween the gornement of Ja and that of Britian (granted she is not even elected by the people), lectures police trainees and a slew of other things. No one dares to say "wait stop!, enough".

Her latest campaign is justice for Sing Sing who murdered his common law wife and attacked other law abiding citizens.

Comment

Beg pardon. Assasin wanted to meet you.

Sass, meet Jawge, another barbarian on the forum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

awrite sah... i'll admit that i haven't been following this intently and i don't know enough about what the jfj is defending as it pertains this case...

i did say i support the jfj advocating for innocent citizens... seems as if there is a misunderstanding... i'm thinking how does the jfj go about accomplishing their objective in this case which is clouded with public sentiment justifying the cops action...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              In Ja she marches into parliament as she pleases, disrupt ongoing negotiations beween the gornement of Ja and that of Britian (granted she is not even elected by the people), lectures police trainees and a slew of other things. No one dares to say "wait stop!, enough".

disrupts negotations, huh? she's a baaad bitch!

btw, jawge, our parliament is for the people. she can march up in dere all she want!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X