• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    we all need love, even you!
    As lang as is nat Bunny & Clyde..LoL!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

we all need love, even you!
      Don't worry about me, Im well loved . However I wish you well with your hugs for guns campaign!

Comment

ef it was HL him woulda twang him way outta di search!! yuh must tek good notes yute!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

fi real...i hope yuh get more than one....hug that is!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They were not even going to find a ganja seed in my vehicle.
            so MO, you vacuum ur cyar twice a day ?
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

That probably explains the massive roadblock this morning at around 3:15 AM in front of the Ferry police station. I have been pulled over there before, but this was no ordinary pull-over. The entire road was blocked off and everyone heading to Kingston was stopped and searched. And when I say search, I mean they dug (digged sounds better) up the entire vehicle, not as much as the Canadians did when I was going across the border form Buffalo, NY, but more than they usually do. At least 30 officers were out there, inspectors, regular cops and many in the blue fatigues.

I cooperated with them, of course, and wasn't upset that they didn't fix back the vehicle after they searched. My friend was upset about the search, but luckily she kept her mouth shut during it and didn't create a scene, because she wouda de pan har own! I told her they should have more of these searches as too many guns were on the street. They were not even going to find a ganja seed in my vehicle.

Unfortunately, they will only do these kinds of searches after "7 are murdered in Tredegar Park". I don't mind the inconvenience once they are professional and courteous, which they were.

I hope they accosted at least some of the culprits last night. That Tredegar Park/Gravel Heights crap has displaced too many people and taken too many lives! Time to put an end to it. Go into those communities with guns blazing!
              Whey yuh a do pon road dem time of the mawnin - Friday mawnin
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post

Yes - Before & After
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

You are amazing.

"I hope they accosted at least some of the culprits last night. That Tredegar Park/Gravel Heights crap has displaced too many people and taken too many lives! Time to put an end to it. Go into those communities with guns blazing!"

That is why they wanted the additional 30 days. Funny how the government overh the years watch them place deh buildup without any structuture or basic needs. What did they expect?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

whe you say? Him a must be a duppy or gunman
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                      yuh know bout!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am amazing?!? Then if they can do that now without an SOE, then doesn't that prove that we didn't an SOE to do that? Duh!

A not understanding what yuh saying, Sass.

Surprise!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
                          Nah this most be wrong, the shower posses are no longer active......
                          Why would you think the Shower Posse is no longer active?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            You are amazing.

"I hope they accosted at least some of the culprits last night. That Tredegar Park/Gravel Heights crap has displaced too many people and taken too many lives! Time to put an end to it. Go into those communities with guns blazing!"

That is why they wanted the additional 30 days. Funny how the government overh the years watch them place deh buildup without any structuture or basic needs. What did they expect?
                            ...and our SoE has done quat since the '70s!

...unless you consider an increase in the crime rate and gun crimes in particular is great outcome?

Sass: SoE's are not even as effective as 'bandaid'!

The gun criminals need to go! Effective leadship and policing by the security forces and commonsense leadership form the political directorate and the citizens is our only answer.

If the 'hugging up' of SoEs as solution by the Massive is anytihing to go by the politicians certainly 'fool fool-up' nuff-nuff otherwise sensible persons.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                              Whey yuh a do pon road dem time of the mawnin - Friday mawnin
                              yuh nuh si di man ah travel wid im secretary...Port Henderson strip (LOL!) nuh jus couple chain dung di road??
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                                Why would you think the Shower Posse is no longer active?
                                Well I don't know. Just repeating the excuse some people have uses to explain the down turn(lol) in crime.

Comment

Working...
                                X