Don 1 & MO a human rights question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    what yuh saying, hang Ching Sing's murderous cop?
    No he permantly eradicated a problem, pest control if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
      Yes ok, but this has no relevnce to what I have written. Locking up murderers and rapists etc and locking up the people who fund them are not mutually exclusive.
      Au contraire missus...it has 100% relevance. Instead of always concentrating on symptoms...if one wants to address the cure...focus more on the cause

otherwise as in Jamaica's case...you will always be chasing your frock tail. LoL!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Au contraire missus...it has 100% relevance. Instead of always concentrating on symptoms...if one wants to address the cure...focus more on the cause
        Well that goes without saying and nobody was suggesting otherwise. Either you don't understand the topic, or you just like to type. What I said and what you have written in response are not mutually exclusive, i.e. you can do both and Jamaica will need to do both if crime is to be seriously curtailed.

Comment

sometimes I find it hard to believe that you can be so dense and function as a teacher....mi dun tell yuh seh yuh concentrate pon kill off poor peeple... all when dem nuh try an convik...when is di leada dem at fault fi set up di shytstem whey produce di madness..

then again no one said all teachers had to have sense.

good ting September soon come an yuh mebbe nuh suh plentiful roun ya. LOL!
          Last edited by Don1; August 13, 2010, 11:37 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Ok I'm gonna assume you just don't understand the topic so I will repeat (again) locking up murderers and gun members doesn't mean you don't lock up the people who support them financially or politically. They are two parts of the same problem. However, this topic was about the foot soldiers so to speak and whether they can be rehabilitated. Understand? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MissLondon View Post
              Ok I'm gonna assume you just don't understand the topic so I will repeat (again) locking up murderers and gun members doesn't mean you don't lock up the people who support them financially or politically. They are two parts of the same problem. However, this topic was about the foot soldiers so to speak and whether they can be rehabilitated. Understand? Lol
              your posts are the inevitable result of a BIG MOUTH combined with a small brain.

When further combined with your ignorance of Jamaica...the result is embarrassing for you....

....the gift of mirth.. that keeps on giving..LOL!

Comment

Working...
              X