RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaican Elected Officials to be extradicted????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican Elected Officials to be extradicted????

http://go-jamaica.com/news/read_article.php?id=21318

Extradition being sought for more Jamaicans

2010-07-27 15:32:01 | (7 Comments)

A senior member of the Barack Obama administration revealed today that a "series" of extradition requests has been made by the United [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]States [COLOR=blue! important]Government[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] for Jamaicans to be sent abroad for trial, but US officials are tight-lipped as to whether Jamaican elected officials are on the list.

Dr Arturo A. Valenzuela, US Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs said the US [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Government[/COLOR][/COLOR] was anticipating the processing of the requests.

"There is a series of extraditions that the United States still has requested and we look forward to those being processed," he said earlier today at a press briefing at the US embassy in St Andrew.

More details to follow in The Gleaner/Power106FM news report at 5 p.m.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Are you asking a question ?

And if so who yuh expect to ansah yuh ?

Comment

Drivah chief crime fighter don't stop at all. I wonder if they sent the requests on letterhead? Well I guess we shall soon find out. Mo might get his wish sooner than he thought.

Comment

we can only pray!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Unnuh have sense ?

Which Minister unnuh think rise tuh di level of a Dudus or Drug King Pin ?

And Bruce nuh know bout it ?

Di man seh "I have a Team that is committed.."

Him nevah seh "I have a Drug Cartel that is committed.."

Ah Bwoy..

Comment

yuh full a quotes eh? is one quote me waan fi hear from di brucegoldious one - not guilty, your honour!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Your concerns seem quixotic...

Comment

Errrr Ben which minister no return from the overseas trip yet? We can start there. LOL. All me a say is that I hope the LNG nyammins can stretch for all involved. They're going to need it. In retrospect I almost understand the need for the quick corruption, it wasnt just the eighteen years of starvation, they probably had an inkling of what was coming down the pipeline. US criminal lawyers more expensive than Manat.
                Some man better able to finance retirement in a non extradition jurisdiction. Me hearsay the LNG money big. It had better be. Brown Man Time mi say(25 to life). LOL. Someone should make a movie to r a s s. Bricktop whe you deh?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Some man better able to finance retirement in a non extradition jurisdiction. Me hearsay the LNG money big. It had better be. Brown Man Time mi say(25 to life). LOL. Someone should make a movie to r a s s. Bricktop whe you deh?
                  woiiee mi belly!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

bwoy.. yuh a set yuhself up for a big fall...

Oh well...

Comment

Like I've told you already, mek sure you secure your piece. Brown Man time mi say (25 to life).LOL.

Comment

Is wheh yuh tek mi fah ?

I covered on both ends..

Comment

heh, eh, Well Tan an see nuh spile no dance.

Comment

All mi know say is dat the Moet and El Dorado is on you.

Comment

But see yah now! as so di dance big?

Comment

Working...
                              X