No announcement yet.

Moss-Solomon makes a point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL yuh really believe that BS story about Africa? Oh china is olny seeking business, come on Willi you are sounding very naive right now. The US always wanted Cuba as a prize, Russia always wanted to spread their influence outside Europe (especially on the Atlantic side) Castro Gave the Soviet Union the gift (to the embarassment of the US).

It's always about interest and we shall see how this one plays out.

Comment

...please think through what you are wishing Willi.

There MUST be a better way to change the working culture in Jamaica.

My friend returned to Jamaica after many years. He bought land and built a lovely house and plant vegetables around his yard.

In February of this year i stopped by for a week-end.

During a conversation--he stated that he find it odd that the (local) folks around don't plant...and is continually begging him for provisions.

Does it take an influx of chinese workers to teach our proud Jamaicans good work ethics!!??
      Last edited by HL; July 21, 2010, 05:19 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Belive me. I am not a Joshua hater. He did some things that needed to be done and he had some serious forces opposing him, BUT he made his fair share of major screw-ups. The truth is far more complicated than "the planter class stopped him".

Ah the above I like but again we are not using our minds to protect the interest of the island. Check the US history what if they had played around the way Ja did? It would be a Colony of France, England and Spain. Look how the US had to buy Florida off spain sign treaty to keep France at bay and so forth, we nuh read, wi tek history fi joke.

Comment

As much as it would change the culture of work in Ja, yuh would have massive demonstrations & industrial actions if numerous Chineey workers come to yard.

Memba several companies brought Chineey workers to the former Freezone garment factories and it did not go over that well.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Cuba ?? No comment.

Singapore is a Global Leader in Ports.. why would they 'sell out' their ports.. if anyting dem tek ovah oddah ports..

Britain 'ports' sold and up for Sale..

Is wha really ah gwaan yah suh ?

This must be the profundity that Lee Kuan Yew spoke of.. alive and well to rhatid...

Comment

Working...
            X