No announcement yet.

Moss-Solomon makes a point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You nuh hear? Is only the US can come riding in on the big white horse to save us. Well either that or raise Joshua from the dead.

If you listen to Jawge and nuh know betta you would be convinced that Joshua and the US were best of friends.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

that would be the least of your assumptions....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

This is the best response to this thread. (Yours Hortical)

I when i see intelligent guys like Maudib et.al. do the ...celebrating the many take-overs by the chiny-man.

Is it Peru that has/had a Japanese president? Do you know how this came about?

Ten years from now, Jamaica may have a Chinese PM...and we are going to be up in arms--wondering why it happened.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

america has a black president....how did that happen? and to think they have never had a native american president! DANG!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stop it Mo. Di whole a dem a sell wi out and it matters not who. All I ask is that the price is right and we invest the proceeds wisely in PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT!

Comment

brilliant!!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The real payoff I am hoping for is an influx of Chinese workers to change the working culture in Jamaica. We need that badly!

Comment

preferably the PLA don't? I'm truly sorry for JA.

Comment

Iman easy nuh boss. Joshua did light a candle....................but it was too late.

Comment

heggzackly whey mi a seh!

Comment

Nope.

China full ah REAL entrepreneurs.

How yuh never complain when America was sending undercover CIA, but you fraid ah PLA all of a sudden?
                        Ah Bizniz China ah defend. Look how Africa rocket outta recession!

Comment

who is america' s biggest creditor by the way...and whycome?

Comment

One guess. Missa bruk packet!

Comment

Or did the candle burn down the whole plantation?

Believe me. I am not a Joshua hater. He did some things that needed to be done and he had some serious forces opposing him, BUT he made his fair share of major screw-ups. The truth is far more complicated than "the planter class stopped him".

And it is never too late. For our generation maybe, but JA will be around for a long time after we are gone. No sense waiting for a Messiah to come down from the mountains to save the nation, the time to begin change is now.
                              Last edited by Islandman; July 21, 2010, 04:46 PM.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Good talk!

Comment

Working...
                                X