Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1 a guh like dis one

apologies Maudib...

Prime Minister Bruce Golding, along with the Minister of Education Andrew Holness, went on a surprise visit to a primary school in the
    Corporate Area.

They received a warm welcome and so they decided to engage the students in one of the classes.

They had a nice little chat with the little boys and girls, and soon were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asked the PM if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy'.

So the illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.

One little boy stood up and offered, 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him... that would be a tragedy.'

'No,' said Golding, 'that would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand. 'If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.'

'I'm afraid not,' explained Golding, shaking his head. 'That's what we would call a great loss.'

The room suddenly went silent. No other children volunteered.

The PM , feeling disappointed, looked at the teacher and Minister Holness, then searched the room.

He asked, 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'

Finally.... at the back of the room..... Big Boy raised his hand.

In a clear, quiet voice he asked, 'If the plane carrying you and your Govt. Ministers was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens, would that be a tragedy?'

'Fantastic! Great!' exclaimed PM Golding. 'That's right. 'That's the kind of answer I'm looking for!!'

'But can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?'

'Well,' says the Big Boy, 'It has to be a tragedy because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss... and it probably wouldn't be a f---ing accident either.'

Then the school bell rang...
    Peter R

no sweat

Once Karl, Mosiah, Jawge and DonUno complaining.. yuh know Jamaica pon di right track.

Yuh nuh hear how di Republicans dem a squeal ?

lol !

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      apologies Maudib...

Prime Minister Bruce Golding, along with the Minister of Education Andrew Holness, went on a surprise visit to a primary school in the
      Corporate Area.

They received a warm welcome and so they decided to engage the students in one of the classes.

They had a nice little chat with the little boys and girls, and soon were in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings.

The teacher asked the PM if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'tragedy'.

So the illustrious leader asked the class for an example of a 'tragedy'.

One little boy stood up and offered, 'If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him... that would be a tragedy.'

'No,' said Golding, 'that would be an accident.'

A little girl raised her hand. 'If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy.'

'I'm afraid not,' explained Golding, shaking his head. 'That's what we would call a great loss.'

The room suddenly went silent. No other children volunteered.

The PM , feeling disappointed, looked at the teacher and Minister Holness, then searched the room.

He asked, 'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'

Finally.... at the back of the room..... Big Boy raised his hand.

In a clear, quiet voice he asked, 'If the plane carrying you and your Govt. Ministers was struck by a 'friendly fire' missile and blown to smithereens, would that be a tragedy?'

'Fantastic! Great!' exclaimed PM Golding. 'That's right. 'That's the kind of answer I'm looking for!!'

'But can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?'

'Well,' says the Big Boy, 'It has to be a tragedy because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss... and it probably wouldn't be a f---ing accident either.'

Then the school bell rang...
      woiee mi belly!!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X