RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

interesting... the behavior of nation builders...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is what it is: If Ja had policies in place so that its populace on a whole could progress, there would be less migration. Policies in Ja are akin to the Jim crow laws that once existed in the states.

Comment

a mi yuh a talk?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what are the policies ?

Comment

look around you;go the financial institutions, hotels, airports, prisons,markets, street vending, housing, businesses and you will see what I'm talking about. Last but not least: education.

Comment

di stone ketch yuh? mi never mean fi fling it ova dehso! sarry boss!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's good to be back home!
              So true; as long as you don't get creative and start abusiness with say a new catchy software.

Comment

is when yuh did draw yuh hand back fi fling....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And you have tried this?

I thought thats what the Paymaster people did?
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

hence: "once bitten twice....

Comment

Huh ?

I must look around me to determine policies ??

I see.. the anecdotal approach..

You get more comical as the years go by.

Comment

Bitten? How so?
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

aaahh.. the picture is getting clearer..

Looks like you and Mosiah share something in common....

Comment

heh heh! mi not even membah doing such a ting. maybe is di nervous condition mi have!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ahyeee!! Nevah si come si mi ah talk bout an merica weh nuff a wi worship, yuh ah ramp wid big man nuh!!

Comment

This is why I just leave you in your silly talk. When MLK was marching for civil rights against Jim Crowe, did he refer to policies on paper or did he not use living examples of what is happening everyday in the South?

At times you can just stand down since you are not ready to take on certain issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X