Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I say nothing was wrong with it?

I said it should have been expected.

If I was the Commish and knowing how the political circus work in Ja. I WOULD EXPECT IT.

Show me where I said nothing is wrong with it? Everything is wrong with it as there was no secret allienance there.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

WHAT WOULD SURPRISE ME IS IF HE DIDN'T HEAR.

BEFORE you go spewing out your comments you need to read first and stop accusing first.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"What's so big about this". What exactly does that mean/imply? Maybe YOU should read your post again. There is something very big about this even for Jamaica.

Comment

Huh ?

Is there supposed to be a story here ?

The question is how the most powerful man in the country was not tipped off BEFORE The former Commish... or at minimum before Dwight Nelson !

Is wheh kinda chain of command dat ?

Comment

Criminal ??

Which criminal was informed ?

Look like is your olfactory senses malfunctioning..

Comment

US tell di commisioner fi tell di PM dat dem waan di man, come on now. Dat jus doan mek no sense. Den him first stop an MoNS, dis ah get from bad to worse an worse to wusahrah. Weh dem tek people fah. Ah nuh di MoNS appoint di man. Ah joke dis or wha. Dis ah not eben di cart before di horse, ah di cart ah draw di horse or di cart inna di horse. If ah laugh ah dead yah.
              Last edited by myYout; July 1, 2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Nelson bites back at Lewin on 'Dudus'

MINISTER of National Security Dwight Nelson has reacted strongly to the suggestion by former Commissioner of Police Hardley Lewin that Christopher 'Dudus' Coke was last year tipped off about his impending extradition. Lewin also called for Prime Minister Bruce Golding to resign.

Nelson said that statements made by Lewin during an interview aired on CVM television yesterday night reflected "the maliciousness of a bitter and revengeful man."

"I reject and repudiate Mr Lewin’s insinuation that either the Prime Minister or I alerted Christopher Coke to the existence of an extradition request by the US authorities. The fact that Mr Lewin made no attempt to adduce any evidence to support his reckless statement raises questions as to his real motive, an issue for which he will be held to account," said Nelson in a statement.

He further questioned why Lewin would have kept hidden such a serious matter for so long. He said that senior members of the security forces have denied knowledge of such evidence.

Nelson went on to attack Lewin's "incompetent" tenure as commissioner, accusing him of arrogance and alienating the police force.

"Mr Lewin’s acknowledged “hurt” and his reckless outburst must be attributed to his abject failure as Commissioner of Police. During his tenure crime exploded to record levels with more than 800 murders being committed in his first 6 months on the job. While he was Commissioner of Police 199 persons were murdered during the month of May 2008, the highest number of killings in any one month up till now," said Nelson.

The security minister said that the Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) Government would remain undistracted in fighting crime citing the recent success of dismantling its own. garrison community of Tivoli Gardens

"His strident call for the resignation of the Prime Minister must be seen as a rear guard action to achieve what the Peoples National Party's censure motion in Parliament failed to do… The government will not be distracted by the vengeful attacks of a bitter and callous man, no matter what embarrassment the success of these efforts may cause him."
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                  US tell di commisioner fi tell di PM dat dem waan di man, come on now. Dat jus doan mek no sense. Den him first stop an MoNS, dis ah get from bad to worse an worse to wusahrah. Weh dem tek people fah. Ah nuh di MoNS appoint di man. Ah joke dis or wha.
                  Well, maybe there should be an inquiry to find out the chain of events. Nelson in a response claim other top brass of the JCF wasn't aware of that ... maybe the OCG should investigate.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

sumpn kina wrong wid dem chain ah events yah. Mi nevah hear dem yah sumpn from mi born.

Comment

oh dear lord..just what we need.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        oh dear lord..just what we need.
                        One thing is certain, there isn't a boring day in Jamaica. Maybe I need to go back and be a paparazzi.

Comment

In Jamaica EVERYBODY is a paparazzi.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            Criminal ??

Which criminal was informed ?

Look like is your olfactory senses malfunctioning..
                            Oh sorry my bad. I should have said alleged criminal. We are not sure if he is guilty of anything. We could have skipped that state of emergency thing.

Comment

Oh.. for a second dere mi tink yuh was leaning towards trampling on di man constitutional rights..

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                                ..but isnt the MoNS the "boss" of the commish ? then if so, why would the US communicate directly with the commsih about this issue ? wouldnt that be in breach of the chain of command ?
                                Get real...

yuh tink is ongly when tings are "officially" communicated ie on a letterhead....that's when they are known to players involved in an operation?

There is an active working group of police officials...Jamaica, US, Canada, UK dealing with transnational crime and putting together these cases day by day. You really believe that senior police leadership is not aware of the criminal targets and the ultimate objective of when and how to prosecute??

Don't follow the thinking of naive neophytes with their silly letterhead tales
                                Last edited by Don1; July 1, 2010, 02:26 PM.
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X