Former Commish just opened a new chapter in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Commish just opened a new chapter in

the soap opera. The man claimed that he was informed by US officials about the request for Dudus and following the chain of command he attempted to meet with the PM. First stop was the MoNS. According to the former commish Nelson turned "white" (damn!) on hearing the news. The minister then called his boss and told him the commish has some news and it is important that the PM meets with him. The commish said by the time he left the minister to head to the PM, within 10 minutes Dudus was tipped off.

Let the games begin!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well he would be a damn fool to come out with this without having facts and evidence to support his claims.

Let's see if the Minister of Security and the PM Golding challenges him to present his facts and evidence or just run and hide?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Source please Lazie. This could be the big one.

Comment

Wonder why he decided to come out with this now? Did he just want the first season of the drama to end before starting this debate, or is there some other motive?

I can't say that story would surprise a lot of people though. Well maybe the 10 minutes part.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          the soap opera. The man claimed that he was informed by US officials about the request for Dudus and following the chain of command he attempted to meet with the PM. First stop was the MoNS. According to the former commish Nelson turned "white" (damn!) on hearing the news. The minister then called his boss and told him the commish has some news and it is important that the PM meets with him. The commish said by the time he left the minister to head to the PM, within 10 minutes Dudus was tipped off.

Let the games begin!
          Is that all he said on that matter? Must be more drame after that!
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

what so big about this?

Everybody know the JLP was connected to Dudus. Do you have any idea how many calls could be made in 10 minutes times?

I don't see anything big in this. Was this a top secret thing or he just passed on the info? How does he know Dudus was tipped off?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unuh sound surprised. Let's see if Driva throws Dorothy(sacrificial lamb) under the bus and if she accepts her role.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                How does he know Dudus was tipped off?
                Could be phone monitoring by the US, could be intelligence, could be some other way that he would prefer not to make public.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                  Is that all he said on that matter? Must be more drame after that!
                  He had more to say, but I guess that was the most controversial part of the interview.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                    Source please Lazie. This could be the big one.

He was a guest on Direct and NNN played that part this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      what so big about this?

Everybody know the JLP was connected to Dudus. Do you have any idea how many calls could be made in 10 minutes times?

I don't see anything big in this. Was this a top secret thing or he just passed on the info? How does he know Dudus was tipped off?
                      You wouldn't see anything wrong with this. The gov't informing a criminal about impending charges. The stench is so pervasive that unuh can't even smell it no more. It just come in like a normal thing to unuh. Thank god for America Mr. (I sanctioned the initiative) PM is now an avowed world renown crime fighter. Do you realize that if Bruce Golding did this "no big deal" in the country you now reside his A S S would be in jail. It's called perverting the course of justice and that would be the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                        You wouldn't see anything wrong with this. The gov't informing a criminal about impending charges. The stench is so pervasive that unuh can't even smell it no more. It just come in like a normal thing to unuh. Thank god for America Mr. (I sanctioned the initiative) PM is now an avowed world renown crime fighter. Do you realize that if Bruce Golding did this "no big deal" in the country you now reside his A S S would be in jail. It's called perverting the course of justice and that would be the least.
                        Tribalists accept the most perverse things as routine & "normal"

This is a big problem
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

..but isnt the MoNS the "boss" of the commish ? then if so, why would the US communicate directly with the commsih about this issue ? wouldnt that be in breach of the chain of command ?
                          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                            ..but isnt the MoNS the "boss" of the commish ? then if so, why would the US communicate directly with the commsih about this issue ? wouldnt that be in breach of the chain of command ?
                            Well, he may well be speaking the truth, but people seem to forget he has an axe to grind. To my understanding these requests come to the Ministry of Foreign who then pass it on to the Ministry of Justice, who after signing the request the police will get involved. So as Emily asked if there was a breach in protocol with the Commish being the first to be contacted.

As mi say, let the games begin.

Comment

If the sequence is true then the question is why would the US inform the commish before the gov't. Unless Mr. I sanctioned was already informed and sat on it. As Lazie said let's wait for the Letterhed I mean let the games begin. Morning Lazie peace & love as always. OK luther was pretty good. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X