Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a dream, that one day we will not have

parents and students sweating over GSAT "first choice" schools every year,

that there will be enough good, or at least adequate secondary schools for everyone,

that students from updown and downtown, town and country, will ALL have access to a great secondary education.

But until then....congrats to all the students who did well enough in GSAT to get thier first choice school.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    parents and students sweating over GSAT "first choice" schools every year,

that there will be enough good, or at least adequate secondary schools for everyone,

that students from updown and downtown, town and country, will ALL have access to a great secondary education.

But until then....congrats to all the students who did well enough in GSAT to get thier first choice school.

Yuh know bredrin. I keep telling parents/guardians that rather than sitting down and complaining that "nutting nay gwan" at such and such a school, they must join the fight and push for the CHANGE they want.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
    X