RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the backside this? Basic Sch Champs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the backside this? Basic Sch Champs?

http://www.trackalerts.com/?p=9160

So we have a Basic school champs ? We starting them that young on the stadium traack and they running heats,semi finals and finals too?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Originally posted by Time View Post
    http://www.trackalerts.com/?p=9160

So we have a Basic school champs ? We starting them that young on the stadium traack and they running heats,semi finals and finals too?

Time - just give them time, yuh soon have "baby pon breast track meet"

Really ridiculous now - heats, & semifinals for basic school
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

unnuh jus jealous cause unnuh neva get fi run a stadium. low dem mek dem do dem ting.

Comment

and after all a dis, dem nuh know how fi run thru di tape when dem reach 19!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL, not nice. Member dat him say him have a psychological problem.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Who is 19????
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

The basic school champs has been held for a few years now at Harbour View if my memory serves me right, not sure of the format or what exactly they do there
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                and after all a dis, dem nuh know how fi run thru di tape when dem reach 19!
                They probably doing thid to ensure that they can win a gold medal after running heats, semi final and final. HINT!
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

There Was Some Great Running Form

I saw some very good running form in these races.

I liked the third race where the girl smoked the field while running barefoot.

Comment

This Event, Coming Soon...

400 meter Baby Daddy Pursued By Angry Mother With Machete

Comment

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this track meet for the youngsters. It is just a super sports day for the kids, and more organized than the ones we were used to. Think about it people! As the premier nation in track and field, why can't we have this track meet for the kids? You have little league baseball, soccer, and American football so why can't we have the same for Track? In these little leagues, kids start as young as under 5 which means that some are actually 3 plus. Also, someone asked why they are running heats and semi-finals...are you kidding me? With so many kids participating from different schools, there must be an elimination process to arrive at the winners...right? Unnu chill out people, our kids are just active and competative so give them the right environment to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
                        I see absolutely nothing wrong with this track meet for the youngsters. It is just a super sports day for the kids, and more organized than the ones we were used to. Think about it people! As the premier nation in track and field, why can't we have this track meet for the kids? You have little league baseball, soccer, and American football so why can't we have the same for Track? In these little leagues, kids start as young as under 5 which means that some are actually 3 plus. Also, someone asked why they are running heats and semi-finals...are you kidding me? With so many kids participating from different schools, there must be an elimination process to arrive at the winners...right? Unnu chill out people, our kids are just active and competative so give them the right environment to do so.
                        I am just worried that we focusing too much on sports compared to academics. The sports days are fine Sports days are nothing but fun but a champs is a real competition. My concern with the heats, semi final and final is that the little ones to run three 30m races ( in a day?. ) There are ways around that but this way makes it a real champs.

Anyhow I am sure that good will come from this, perhaps if Powell had ran heat, semi final and finals at this stage then probably he would have been a World Champion by now.

Comment

Well now that is reach the National Stadium should be expect to see you working it next year

Comment

Working...
                          X