US$20,000 reward for 'Dudus'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US$20,000 reward for 'Dudus'

A reward of US$20,000 is been offered by the police for the capture of Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke, the former gang leader of Tivoli Gardens.

The police would like to find Coke to execute a warrant of arrest issued by the Courts of Jamaica for him to face extradition proceedings. Coke is wanted by United States law enforcement agencies for drugs and gun running.

Persons knowing the whereabouts of Christopher “Dudus” Coke can contact Operation Kingfish at 811, Crime Stop at 311and Police Control at 119.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I am sure he can pay that and more to those who are protecting him...but trust me IO can see the people around him counting up what US$20,000 can buy..
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      I am sure he can pay that and more to those who are protecting him...but trust me IO can see the people around him counting up what US$20,000 can buy..
      ... it would also make him thing twice about who to trust. Should have been done already.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

them nuh inna any haste fi find him. When it give them priviledge to everything and everywhere.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

At last!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

US shoulda put up more than that. Nuh dem claim say him is one of the worlds biggest drug kingpin?

Should be 100K at least, financed by Uncle Sam.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              A reward of US$20,000 is been offered by the police for the capture of Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke, the former gang leader of Tivoli Gardens.

The police would like to find Coke to execute a warrant of arrest issued by the Courts of Jamaica for him to face extradition proceedings. Coke is wanted by United States law enforcement agencies for drugs and gun running.

Persons knowing the whereabouts of Christopher “Dudus” Coke can contact Operation Kingfish at 811, Crime Stop at 311and Police Control at 119.
              add a US green card (for anyone including deportees), US witness protection and a US job to that and you have him in a few days.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

LoL

Yuh see di Samfie too!

How can anyone with a max 3% market share be anything more than a blip on the radar???

Comment

You read what a gwaan a Mexico and how the Mexican government can't take on the cartels as they have more firepower than the authorities?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But dem have a faaar higher market share.

Comment

Working...
                    X