RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricktop...Jamaica music lyrics —trigger of violence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those predisposed will gravitate toward the music...what does that have to do with music causing violence? Before we go any further what University yuh went to?

Comment

You said violent lyrics only affects people already predisposed to violence. My point is, what makes someone predisposed to violence?

Comment

I didn't say anything...the study i posted showed that those predisposed to violence gravitate toward the slack music...whatever caused the predisposition it wasn't the music...just like how the music doesn't cause violence...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Only a fool would make such a statement without first analyzing the data...it has been shown that violent lyrics affect those that are already predisposed to such behaviour...but why let facts get in the way of emotions....
          Your reply to me and Im quoting you here
          "violent lyrics affect those that are already predisposed"
          Again what makes someone predisposed to violence and who are more like to be predisposed to violence?

Comment

You are late on the scene...I posted a study last week which I am quoting from...why are you asking me those questions? that is not for me to determine that is for the relevant authorities to determine...but i guess it's easier to say dancehall music and leave it at that...anyway ball time now...likkle more...

Comment

not surprising that you are unable to connect the obvious dots.

given your recent verbal diarrhea on subjects like "Chris" and Tivoli...one should not expect anything else.

Diffrant day...but said shiit fram yuh.
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Plus everyone knows that an artiste can "reflect reality" , as grim as it may be, in a constructive way.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Really though, it matters little what CAUSED the predisposition. The question is does the violent music encourage violent behaviour in that population.

If someone is already a drug addict, are you OK with exposing them to an environment where drugs are available, because they were already "predisposed" to addiction anyway?
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    Really though, it matters little what CAUSED the predisposition. The question is does the violent music encourage violent behaviour in that population.

If someone is already a drug addict, are you OK with exposing them to an environment where drugs are available, because they were already "predisposed" to addiction anyway?
                    sshhh..... dem ting deh too logical fi di likkle man
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Go to my girl in tight, sexy clothes post...is she to blame for being raped? See we can trade analogies all day...

Comment

Working...
                      X