No announcement yet.

Winning the war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you read what ReggaeDoc wrote? He is suggesting the police spew propoganda to win the warfare. Is that what you support?

As it relate to the tunnel. It would be more accurate for the police spokesmen at the time to say the drains are used for criminal activities. I can assure you they are not listed in any planning document as tunnels.

It gives common people a totally different impression to say there are tunnels there that the criminals are using.

For one you think the tugs make their own tunnel
    two you think the authorites have no documentations or control over these "tunnels"

In most places in kingston criminals use gully banks and culverts for the very same reasons. I wonder how many more of these drains they don't have any documentation on throughout Jamaica?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

1. There is no lie that you can point to that the police are pushing. Your statements re such lies or "propoganda" (sic) as you term it are fallacious.

2. What the police said years ago about tunnels is now proved correct.... deal with the truth. An underground drain is a tunnel.

3. You cannot assure me of anything regarding what exists in these GOJ planning documents you reference...unless you have seen them...have you?? I seriously doubt it.

4. I never said "the tugs make their own tunnel" neither do I recall police statements to that effect. Feel free to substantiate your claims

5. I said the authorities for 40 years have been denied access to TG and it is unsurprising that they are ignorant of the infrastructure.

I did not say "the authorites have no documentations or control over these tunnels"....to quote you verbatim

6. Since you are aware that criminals routinely use gullies or culverts...you should not be surprised that the TG terrorists use the tunnels in that community for criminal ends...nor should anyone be surprised to see police statements to that effect

Then again you can ignore the obvious truths and support the Seaga-led posturing on the matter

It's a free country
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        well mi neva si dem dung deh miself.... suppose "Chris" dem did ave claustrophobia an neva waan guh dung deh?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

again did you read the begining of the thread?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X