I don't know if the massive heard this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: I don't know if the massive heard this

Immigration and Customs Enforcement. A them new name since they went under Homeland security.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Damn! I was thing it was that thing I use to chill my martini!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank you sir, see that is why I

am the etrnal learner. Ah Learn suppen today

Comment

Don't worry Lazie, you are just

being you.

Comment

Assasin (12/22/2006)no way they going to let people re-enter. I knew that some state fellony will not be federal but them nah let in one single person back.
            You tell that to Jawge again! Yuh think Uncle Sam going to bow to any Supreme Court ruling and let them back in. Dem nah come back!!

Even if it is not dishones, if it wrong, it just wrong
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Assasin (12/22/2006)Jawge did you see this part?

My guess is those are facts specific to his case," he said. "It may part of the court order or an agreement drawn up between the INS and the defendant if he is acquitted... or if the Supreme Court says so. Generally speaking, I do not believe this is going to afford any relief to people who are already gone."

no way they going to let people re-enter. I knew that some state fellony will not be federal but them nah let in one single person back.
              I would expect that even if there is such a ruling other offences would be 'found' to deny the 'already deported' re-entry. ...and where offences to prevent re-entry could not be found the deportee's file would be put in aperpetual review state...baps di file innah 'file teer-teen'...jus ole on!

...wi a wuk pan hit! (tdown)
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X