Riddle me dis, Riddle me dat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle me dis, Riddle me dat

When is a US State Department document.. a document..

when there is a letterhead? Unnuh ah ring clown. Is dat unnuh ah go court wid? try fine out who own ....yuh know what mek ah stap. Gwaan

Comment

Oh.. suh how di State Department deny knowledge of di document ??

Ah nuh dem document ?

lol !

Comment

So now the State Dept is di whole US govt

Interesting theory
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

wheh di Lettahead expert deh ?

Lazie ! Rope een !

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            Oh.. suh how di State Department deny knowledge of di document ??

Ah nuh dem document ?

lol !
            What were ABC's exact words?

ABC News has learned that a U.S. government report refers to Jamaican Prime Minister Bruce Golding as a "criminal affiliate" of Coke.
            Nowhere there is a claim that the document was a State Department document.

It is a known US tactic to have one department release news and have another deny knowledge of that released piece of news.

That ploy is often used to pressure countries or individuals into forced action or to produce outcome(s) in a manner the USA wishes.

If later the source has to be made known/made the department that issued the denial can claim that at the particular time questions were raised that department had not yet been fully appraised (been briefed) of the information that was elsewhere available in another department of the US government.

In Jamaica parlance - such actions by the US is, "common assault"!

Aside: Let's see how ABC handles Likle Brucie's threat.

Based on Maudib's repeated claims that Likle Brucie sat before the Chess board and is playing his hand...it appears to me that Likle Brucie, if he is playing, does not yet realise the quality opponent he has?????? ...but we shall see!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
              So now the State Dept is di whole US govt

Interesting theory
              Just saw that you had already seen the hole in Likle Brucie's (...and Maudib's) attempt to shape the matter.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X