Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dudus loses court application...

'Dudus' loses court application

The chief justice Zaila McCalla has thrown out an application by lawyers representing alleged crime lord Christopher 'Dudus' Coke to quash his arrest warrant and the order to start extradition proceedings against him.

This means that the warrant of arrest remains in force for Mr Coke to face extradition proceedings here to determine whether he should be sent to the United States to answer to drug and gunrunning charges.

Mr Coke’s lawyers Paul Beswick and Don Foote wanted the court to quash the decision of the justice minister to sign the order for the extradition proceedings to begin.

They also wanted the court to quash the arrest warrant.

But the latest is that: The chief justice Zaila McCalla has thrown out the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]application[/COLOR][/COLOR] so the arrest warrant for 'Dudus' remains in force for his extradition proceeding to start.
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Lazie, do you now understand what this case was about and how it differed from the extradition proceedings itself?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Lazie, do you now understand what this case was about and how it differed from the extradition proceedings itself?
      Apparently you want to make a point and is looking for a path ... duh yuh thing. Assume you got the answer you were looking for.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i guess all now yuh stupefied.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i guess all now yuh stupefied.

sigh
          Didn't have a point ... did you? Sorry.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes, i did. you did not have a clue what the case was about but that didn't stop you from talking crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yes, i did. you did not have a clue what the case was about but that didn't stop you from talking crap!
              Yuh have a wedgy or something bredren? Where did we ever discuss this case? The only thing I said about this case here was to ask Gamma if the judge could request that Dudus be present. Now yuh mekking up stuff bredren, better yuh carry on with yuh irrelevant Bruce rants.

Comment

Working...
              X